PCS SimpleWorx Split Duplex Wall Receptacle (Open Box)
Enable Remote Control for Plug-In Devices
Instantly add remote control to a plug-in device by plugging it into the PCS SimpleWorx Receptacle Module. This single-gang receptacle can replace a traditional receptacle using the existing wiring. The top outlet responds to commands from a SimpleWorx (SPC) transmitter (sold separately), while the bottom pass-through outlet stays powered continuously like a standard power outlet. It's great for controlling non-dimming lights, fans, radios, and other small household appliances.
- Top outlet responds to SimpleWorx commands
- Bottom outlet stays powered independently
- Supports 120V loads up to 15A
- Links with up to 8 SimpleWorx (SPC) transmitters
- Meets the expanded NEC Tamper Resistant requirement
Tamper-Resistant to Protect Children
Designed with safety in mind, the module is constructed from high-impact resistant thermoplastic and is tamper-resistant to protect children, automatically shuttering its receptacles when a plug is removed. This meets the National Electrical Code standards required for residential installations.
NOTE: Wallplate not included. Requires a compatible SimpleWorx transmitter.
SimpleWorx is a revolutionary digital point to points control system that cost-effectively provides basic on/off lighting control. SimpleWorx is powered by SPC (Simple Powerline Communication), a rock solid proven technology that offers efficient solutions for remotely turning lights on and off. SPC provides super reliable one-way control of lights and appliances using existing 120V wiring, and offers significant benefits above older powerline technologies or traditional Wired and RF solutions.
- Manufacturer Part #: SWX-RAM-15-BR
- UPC: 811976014157
- Color: Brown
- Size: 1-Gang
- Warranty: 5-Year
- Power Requirements: Primary: 120 Volts AC, 50/60Hz
- Max. Controlling Load: 15-Amp or 1/2 hp maximum loading
- Transmission Channels: None
- Connections: Colored Screws
- Brass Screw (Lower Right) – Hot/Line
- Brass Screw (Upper Right) – Load
- Silver Screw (Upper/Middle Left) – Neutral
- Green Screw (Lower Left) – Ground
- Standby Power: <0.8 Watts
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor Use Only
- Temperature: -40° to 140° F (-40° to 60° C)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Certifications: Pending; ETL tested to UL508; UL-508-2010 CSA C22.2 #14-2010
- Status LED Indicator: Red
- During Power Outage: Retains all settings in Non-volatile EERPOM
- Setup Mode: Hold the setup button for 8 seconds. Located in upper ground hole
- Colors: White, Light Almond, Ivory, Black, Brown, Grey
- Mounting: Single Gang or multi-ganged junction box
- Dimensions: 3.31(H) x 1.20(W) x 1.90(D) inches
- Weight: 3.4 ounces
- Warranty: 5 Years
- US Patent No.: 6,734,784; 6,784,790; 7,265,654; 7,688,183. U.S. and foreign patents may be pending.