PCS PulseWorx UPB Keypad Controller with Load Relay
LED Dimming with UPB Control
The PulseWorx UPB Wall Controller with Load Relay combines the functionality of PulseWorx's popular KPC Keypad Controllers with their newly patented Relay Dimming technology. This new technology allows the keypad to communicate with LED lighting fixtures when paired with a PCS UPB Receiving Module (sold separately). The controller can issue On, Off, and Dim commands to connected 0-10V LED fixtures and create scenes, once the controller is included into a UPB network.
- Controls up to four 0-10V LED fixtures
- Pre-programmed with 5 light scenes and dim/brighten controls
- Adjustable backlit buttons to permit comfortable nighttime viewing
- Fits in a single-gang box
Out of the box, the Wall Controller only controls LED fixtures attached to the RM-0-10V Receiving Module (sold separately). The Controller can be reconfigured to transmit and receive UPB commands with the UPstart configuration program.
Once the Wall Controller with Load Relay is configured to work with other PulseWorx devices, it can be included into UPB networks and programmed to command scenes. Each of the seven buttons on the keypad can be programmed to provide direct load control, remote control over other single UPB-enabled devices, or UPB scene control. The keypad itself can also be a member of up to 16 different scenes.
The keypad mounts into a standard single-gang box, so it can easily replace an existing switch. Buttons are backlit to provide easy viewing at night, and the brightness is adjustable.
- KPLC7x Controller
Note: Neutral wire required. Requires the Receiving Module (RM-0-10V, sold separately) to operate LED fixtures. Requires UPstart configuration in order to include into UPB networks.
PulseWorx Products Utilize UPB Technology
PulseWorx is a complete Lighting Control System that uses existing powerlines to give residential customers one-touch control over their home's lighting. PulseWorx products are designed to work within the current framework that already exists in the home, no new wires are required. PulseWorx products utilize UPB technology, providing the most reliable powerline controls available today.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: KPLC-7-B
- Light Almond: KPLC-7-LA
- White: KPLC-7-W
- Power Requirements: Primary: 120 Volts AC, 60Hz
- Transmission Channels: 8 Links/Scenes
- Connections/Power Wire: Two 16 AWG gauge. 105 C Insulation. Black – Hot/Line; White – Neutral; Red – Load; Green – Ground; AC Power Cord; NEMA1-15P 6 Foot Cable
- Load Type: 0-10V LED Driver
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.8 Watts
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor Use Only: Temperature: -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C).
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Status LED Modes: All programmable with UPStart On, Opposite, Off, N/C
- LED Indicators: Blue, One per button; LED reflects status of Group
- IR Receiver: No
- During Power Outage: Retains all settings in Non-volatile EERPOM
- Set-Up Mode: Press and Hold ON & OFF Button for 3 Seconds- All LEDs will Flash
- Button Type: 7 mechanical latching contact type buttons.
- Wire Nuts: 2 included
- Mounting: Single Gang or multiple-ganged junction box
- Dimensions: 4.12 (H) x 1.75 (W) x 1.20 (D) inches
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Certifications: Safety tested for USA and Canada to ETL tested to UL508. UL-508-2010. CSA C22.2 #14-2010
UPStart UPB Software
This Windows-based application, along with a UPB Powerline Interface Module (PIM), allows you to program, configure and test your UPB smart home automation system. »Free download here