ArchiTech Kevlar 6.5" In-Wall Speakers, 2-Way (Pair)
In-Wall 6-1/2 Inch Loudspeaker Pair
Discover the value and performance of ArchiTech Kevlar, proved to be stronger, more durable and lighter than any other material available. Kevlar is five times stronger than steel of the same weight.
These 6.5" long speakers feature a throw black kevlar woofer with butyl surround and phase plug pole piece. They include metal grilles that can be painted or covered to match or compliment wall finish. The white pigmented frames can also be painted to match or compliment wall finish. Black baffles are provided so individual drivers are not visible through the grille. The Speakers include a Mounting System for new or existing construction.
Great Designs & Great Materials
These speakers use a mix of classic, time-proven and new, cutting-edge technology and material, such as butyl rubber and sanoprene cone surrounds, carbon fiber and polypropylene cones, titanium treated dome tweeters with Ferro fluid cooled voice coils, and neodymium magnets. Well-engineered crossover networks with premium quality components and poly switch protection — together with attractive frame/baffle assemblies and solid mounting systems — yield loudspeaker performance/value ratios that are second to none.
- Manufacturer Part #: SE-790KE – 6-1/2" 2-way Rect. In-Wall Loudspeaker
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20kHz ±3 dB
- Power Handling: 40 watts nom. 80 max.
- Sensitivity: 91dB 1 watt / 1 meter
- Tweeter: 1" pivoting textile soft dome tweeter
- Grille: Perforated Metal Grille: MG-79F
- Impedance: 8 Ohm nominal
- Pre-construction Bracket: RIB-7
- Overall Dimensions: 8-5/8" Width x 12-1/8" Height
- Cut-out Dimensions: 7-3/8" Width x 10-7/8" Height x 3-1/8" Deep