Linear Multi-Code Visor Transmitter
Compatible With 300 MHz Multi-Code Receivers
The Linear Multi-Code Visor Transmitter is a portable transmitter designed for automatic door and gate operator applications.
The transmitter is Multi-Code format with 10-position coding switches providing 512 (4-Channel) or 1,024 (1and 2 Channel) possible codes for each channel. Independent coding supports activation of a common gate and a private door. The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code.
Available In 1, 2, or 4 Channel.
- The 1-Channel Transmitter sends will send a signal to the receiver when the pushbutton is pressed.
- The 2-Channel Transmitter sends out two separate signals.
- The 4-Channel Transmitter sends out four separate signals.
The buttons feature raised dimples for easy, or vision-impaired identification. A visor clip is included. The transmitter is powered by a 9-volt battery and has a test/operate indicator.
Note: The Linear Multi-Code Visor Transmitter is compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers and Model 109950 and 302850 receivers.
Radio Controls For Every Requirement From Linear
From garage door openers to gate operators, from loading dock doors to access control systems, from everyday entry to high security, Linear makes radio controls to cover the industry’s diverse range of applications. Single and multi-channel transmitters and receivers can be mixed and matched within product families to address just about any user need.
- Compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers
- Supplied with visor clip
- Powered by 9-volt battery
- Easy access to battery and coding switch
- RF frequency: 300 MHz
- Dimensions: 3.75" W x 2.5" H x 0.875" D