Leviton QuickPort Quad 106 Decora Insert, 4-Port
Customize Your Own Multi-Media Wallplates With Mix & Match Components
The Leviton QuickPort 106 Decora Wallplate Insert is a field-configurable housing that accept all individual QuickPort snap-in modules (sold separately). Use to support multimedia applications where a flush-mount electrical-wallplate look is desired, or where there will be multiple devices – or a combination of electrical and voice/data devices – under a multi-gang wallplate.
- 4-Port Decora Multimedia Insert
- Fits within minimum NEMA openings
- Compatible with all individual QuickPort modules
- Brass threaded insert for wallplate screw facilitates installation
- Narrow module width allows high port density in a small area
- The Quad 106 features a built-in termination station which stabilizes connectors during punchdown
- Inserts fit Decora and Duplex Wallplates
Leviton's QuickPort Family
The QuickPort system – Leviton's exclusive set of mix and match panels, connectors, wallplates, and surface-mount boxes – allows you to create the perfect mix of voice, data, video and audio, all in a single panel. The QuickPort family of connectors is compatible in any QuickPort housing. This simple solution is ideal for any environment that has frequent moves, adds and changes.
- Use where a flush-mount electrical-style wallplate look is desired
- Fits most locations where NEMA duplex opening exists (including floor monuments, access floor boxes, power poles, poke-through fixtures, etc.)
- If ganged with electrical devices, a barrier box must be used
- Put QuickPort blanks in unused ports for future expansion