Leviton Decora Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch, Auto-On, 2A, Single Pole
Automatically Turn On Lights When Anyone Is In a Room
Automatically turn on your lights or devices when you walk into a room with the Leviton Decora Occupancy Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch, Manual On, 5A, Single Pole. This motion sensing occupancy switch automatically turns On/Off wired connected lights and small appliances when movement is detected and keeps the devices on for from 1 to 20 minutes after the last movement is detected. Devices can also be manually turned On/Off by pressing the switch's button.
- PIR Occupancy sensor sends continuous Auto ON controls to connected loads when movement is detected
- Supports 150W LEDs & CFLs, 250W Incandescents & Halogens lights
- Supports 200VA Magnetic loads, 250 Electronic Low Voltage loads, and 2A Resistive Loads
- Adjustable delayed OFF time can be set for 1, 5, 10, or 20 minutes
- Sensor detects movement within 30ft x 30ft area using 180° Field-of-View
- Adjustable Range sensitivity to fit various coverage areas
- LED Indicator light displays device status
The Occupancy Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch's minimal design blends in with virtually every decor. Each sensor switch comes with a white faceplate.
This Decora Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch fits in a standard wallbox and replaces a single-pole switch. The sensor has screw terminals for easy installation and does not require a neutral wire for connection.
- Decora In-Wall Motion Sensor Switch
- Ground wiring is required; neutral wiring is optional for this installation.
- Wallplate sold separately.
- Requires a Phillips screwdriver, Electrical tape, cutters, and pliers for installation.
Leviton is the smart choice, providing the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today's residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network, and data center connectivity solutions, and lighting energy management systems. From switches and receptacles to daylight harvesting controls, networking systems, and equipment for charging electric vehicles, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time, and cost, all while enhancing safety.
- Manufacturer Part #: DOS02-LW
- UPC: 078477225899
- Style: Decora
- Auto-ON/Auto-OFF: Yes
- Color: White
- Coverage: 180° field of view, 30 ft x 30 ft, 900 Sq. Ft.
- LED Color: Green and Red
- Load Rating: 150W LED/CFL, 250W Incandescent/Halogen, 250VA ELV, 200VA MLV, 2A Resistive
- Mounting Type: Wall Switch
- Neutral Wiring: Optional
- Pole: 1
- Sensor Technology: Passive Infrared
- Sensor Type: Occupancy
- Time Delay: 1, 5, 10, or 20 minutes
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Wiring: Ground or Neutral Required
- Standards and Certifications: CSA, FCC, Title 20, Title 24
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited