Leviton Decora Smart Wi-Fi Mini Plug-In Dimmer (2nd Gen)
Add Dim/Brighten Lighting Control, No Hub Needed
Control dimmable plug-in lights locally or via Wi-Fi with the Leviton Decora Smart Wi-Fi Mini Plug-In Dimmer (2nd Gen). This plug-in dimmer module can command plug-in devices to turn On/Off and lights to Dim/Brighten at scheduled times or according to programmed events or scenes. Simply plug a light into the module, and plug the module into a power outlet. The Smart Wi-Fi Plug-In Dimmer 2nd Gen requires no automation hub or gateway to operate; the module can be controlled directly from a smartphone or tablet app over Wi-Fi.
- Controls plug-in LEDS & CFLS up to 100W and incandescents up to 300W
- Turn On/Off and Dim/Brighten locally or over Wi-Fi via My Leviton app, no hub required
- Group devices together in scenes to control simultaneously
- Supports wireless multiway applications with the DAWDC Anywhere Dimmer Companion or DAWSC Anywhere Switch Companion
- Program individual or grouped devices to turn On/Off at scheduled times or as part of lighting or automated scenes
- Voice-control compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri
- Remembers status of plugged-in devices in case of power fluctuations
The Smart Wi-Fi Mini Plug-In Dimmer's design prevents it from blocking adjacent outlets, unlike previous models. Pair the Plug-In Dimmer with Decora Smart Anywhere Companion devices (DAWDC or DAWSC, sold separately) to add a local On/Off or Dim/Brighten controller in applications where a switch is not connected to the Mini Plug-In Dimmer's outlet.
Decora Smart Wi-Fi 2nd Generation
The Decora Smart Wi-Fi 2nd Generation family of products build upon the features and capabilities of the original Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices, creating a streamlined and more robust smart home experience. 2nd Gen Decora Smart Wi-Fi products are compatible with existing 1st Gen Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices including in-wall dimmers/switches and plug-in modules for appliances and lamps.
Control from Anywhere – No Hub Required
Control connected loads and lights using the free My Leviton app for iOS and Android, no hub required. Simplify control of the residence – schedule lights and connected loads to turn on/off at specific times or based on sunrise/sunset, easily group smart devices into rooms, and create activities (aka scenes) to command multiple lights at once.
My Lights. My Home. My Family. My Leviton.
Control up to 99 devices, 50 rooms, 50 activities (or scenes), and 5 schedules per residence and up to 20 residences per account.
Create schedules like "Good Morning" to activate appropriate lighting at preset times. For instance, at 6:30AM every Monday through Friday, turn the bedroom lights to 25% and master bath lights to 50%.
Adaptable Voice and Remote Control
- New compatibility with Apple's HomeKit technology and Siri voice control
- Compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control
- Streamlined device setup using Bluetooth
- Smart Wi-Fi Plug-In Dimmer
- Wireless operation requires a Wi-Fi network and the free My Leviton app.
- Requires a neutral wire connection.
- White and Light Almond paddles faces included.
- Wallplates sold separately.
- Not for use with GFCI or AFCI protected receptacles.
- For indoor use only.
Leviton is the smart choice, providing the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today's residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, and lighting energy management systems. From switches and receptacles, to daylight harvesting controls, networking systems, and equipment for charging electric vehicles, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time and cost, all while enhancing safety.
- Manufacturer Part #: D23LP-1BW
- UPC: 078477523032
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 a/b/g/n @ 2.4GHz
- Security – WPA, WPA2, WPA3, or open
- Bluetooth – v5.0
- General Use – 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- LED/CFL – 100W
- Incandescent – 300W
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Complies with UL 917, CSA C22.2 No. 177-13
- CSA Listed for USA and Canada
- NOM Certified
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited