Kwikset SmartCode 914 Series Zigbee Deadbolt with Home Connect
Include Your Front Door Into Your Zigbee Network
Control your door lock through your Zigbee network with the Kwikset SmartCode 914 Series Zigbee Deadbolt with Home Connect. This smart deadbolt includes three methods to access the lock, SmartKey Security Re-Key Technology to resist lock picking, and fast installation. This smart deadbolt features a 11-button keypad for coded entry, as well as Zigbee technology to communicate with other Zigbee devices in your home. Enter your code, use a standard key to unlock the door, or use your Zigbee compatible smart hub's mobile app to remotely access your lock.
- Lock/unlock your door via Zigbee, keypad codes, or standard turnkey
- Back-lit keypad for increased visibility
- One-touch locking convenience
- Replaces existing door hardware with just a screwdriver
- Works with Amazon Alexa via Samsung SmartThings and/or Wink
- Not compatible with Control4 systems
- Drill resistant lock cylinder offers improved protection against lock bumping
914 Series Features
This 914 Series deadbolt saves up to 30 different user access codes at a time, allowing you to create and share access to your home with family, friends, and temporary guests. Codes are easily created and deleted, so you can give temporary access to housesitters, maintenance workers, etc. The MasterCode feature gives one user complete control over the system and prevents other users from adding or deleting codes.
The deadbolt operates on a one-touch motorized locking mechanism to enable remote locking and unlocking. Use a Zigbee controller or a smartphone app to lock/unlock your door from anywhere. An included backup keyway allows you to lock/unlock the door manually with a turnkey. 914 Series deadbolts utilize BumpGuard, a patented side locking bar that replaces the traditional pin and tumbler locking mechanism to protect against lock bumping or lock picking.
Additionally, the 914 deadbolt's new tapered design offers enhanced compatibility with misaligned doors. Even if your door is a little unleveled, you will be able to lock the deadbolt without having to pull and push the door repeatedly to shut it.
SmartCode Electronic Locks
With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few simple pushes of a button and lock it with just one. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Just assign a temporary code and delete it when you see fit. Now you can totally eliminate the need for keys. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on 4 AA batteries.
Home Connect Technology
Kwikset's Home Connect Technology allows your front door lock to talk to other things in your house, such as the security system, lighting, thermostat and entertainment system – all through wireless Zigbee.
- Lock or unlock doors with a mobile device or secure Internet connection
- Check lock status remotely
- Receive notification and/or video of who enters your home
- Remotely add or delete access codes
Integrate with security systems:
- Lock doors when system is armed
- Disarm Security System when door is unlocked
- Communicate door lock status
Integrate with home control systems:
- Lock doors with handheld remote, touch screen or smartphone
- Customize lighting scenes upon unlocking the main entry door or garage entry door
- Ability to limit access for users to specific times and/or days of the week
- Ability to provide temporary access to friends and house sitters
- Zigbee Deadbolt Lock
- (2) Standard Cut Keys
- Installation Hardware
- Not compatible with Control4 systems
- Requires a Zigbee network controller, sold separately.
The Best Security Is Smart Security
An established leader in lock technology, Kwikset is widely recognized for providing families security and peace of mind with high quality door locks and door hardware. No more worrying about keys! The convenience of keyless technology is now available at your fingertips.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Polished Brass: 99140-029
- Satin Nickel: 99140-030
- Venetian Bronze: 99140-031
- UPC Code:
- 99160-029: 883351739733
- 99160-030: 883351739740
- 99160-031: 883351739757
- Function: Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" diameter face hole and 1" diameter latch hole
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8 or 2-3/4 inches
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" automatic adjustment.
- Cylinder: SmartKey Re-Key Technology.
- Faceplate: 1 x 2-1/4 inches. Round corner standard.
- Strikes: Round corner strike 2-3/4 x 1-1/8 inches
- Bolt: 1-inch throw
- Door Handing: Reversible
- Power Supply: Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Battery Life: Approx. 1 year
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee HA Version 1.2 (backwards compatible with V1.0 devices)
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: Up to 35 feet (10m) indoors and 250 feet (76m) outdoors*
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; 1 year electronics warranty
»Kwikset SmartCode 914 Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Kwikset SmartCode 916 Touchpad Programming and Troubleshooting Guide (.pdf)
»Kwikset SmartCode 914 Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt User Manual (.pdf)
»Kwikset SmartCode 914 Series Deadbolt Drilling Template (.pdf)
»Kwikset SmartKey ReKey Technology User Manual (.pdf)
»Kwikset Regulatory Compliance (.pdf)