Jasco Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly To End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Include Remote Z-Wave or Voice Switches to Your Home
The Jasco Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire adds On/Off remote Z-Wave control and local control of wired lights or appliances. The toggle switch can be included in multiple automation groups or scenes and a blue LED indicator helps guide you to the switch through the dark.
- Works with incandescent, LED, CFL, and halogen lighting
- Supports loads up to 960W, incandescent, 1/2 HP, or 1800W(15A) resistive
- Range up to 150 ft (line of sight) between the closest Z-wave receiver and wireless controller
- Suitable for single-pole or multi-pole applications
- Can be included in multiple automated groups or scenes
- Uses a standard decorative-size wallplate (sold separately)
The Jasco Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch includes QuickFit and SimpleWire features:
QuickFit switches are 20% smaller than older switch models with no break-off tabs to remove, which makes them ideal for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations, or any other application with limited space.
SimpleWire features include auto-detecting line/load terminals, which simplifies installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly.
The Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch works with incandescent, LED, CFL, and halogen lighting, as well as any on/off resistive load up to 1800W and motor loads to 1/2 HP. The switch supports single-pole or multi-pole applications, using up to four Jasco model add-on switches in 3, 4, 5 or 6-way wiring configurations. This model can also be included in multiple zones/scenes. The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a neutral wire.
- For indoor use only.
- A neutral wire is required for installation.
- Wallplate not included. Uses standard single-gang wallplate.
- The fixture controlled by the switch must not exceed 960 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor.
- The switch is designed only for use with permanently installed fixtures.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 46563
- UPC: 030878465632
- Color: White
- Size: 1-Gang
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Load Ratings: 960W Incandescent; 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor
- Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited