Inovonics High Power Repeater
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Easily Extends Transmission Range
The Inovonics High Power Repeater is a range expander that intelligently amplifies transmission from any EchoStream series transmitter while ignoring background noise. The repeater is perfect for large homes or facilities, and open-air installations. Virtually any number of repeaters can be added to a system, scaling the system size as needed.
- Easy to install
- Supervised for enhanced reliability
- Case tamper protection
Efficient and Reliable
The repeater incorporates sophisticated signal management, preventing ping-pong messages and maximizing reliability. The repeater also supervises for low battery, loss of line power, case tamper, back tamper, and jam detection (interference on all channels is greater than 30 seconds).
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Platform: EchoStream
- Operating Frequency
- 902 - 928 MHz North America
- 915 - 928 MHz Australia
- 922 - 928 MHz New Zealand
- UL listings: UL 365, UL 636, UL 1023, ULC/ORD-C1023-74, UL 1076, UL 1610.
- Compatible Inovonics receivers: EN4216MR, EN4232MR, EN7285
- Radio: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz
- Material: ABS
- Closure: Latching with optional screws for high security installs
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.5 x 1.0 inches (165 x 89 x 25 mm)
- Weight: 204 g (7.14 oz)
- Power Requirements
- 12 - 16.5 VAC or VDC
- EN5040-T includes 120VAC power transformer
- Capacity: 2450mAH at 3.7V
- Back-up battery life: Up to 24 hours (varies on repeater usage)
- Operating Environment:
- -4 to 140 degrees F
- Up to 90 percent relative humidity (non-condensing)
- UL installations: 32 to 140 degrees F
- Battery Charger
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104 degrees F
- Accessories (sold separately)
- Weatherproof plastic enclosure for outdoor installations, ACC640
- Replacement lithium-ion battery assembly, BAT850