IST Bluetooth Volume Control with Amplifier
Stream & Amplify Bluetooth Audio – Just Add Speakers
Stream audio from any Bluetooth device to your room's dedicated speakers by installing the IST Bluetooth Volume Control with Amplifier. This elegant volume control wires into your speakers (in-wall or bookshelf) and pairs with any Bluetooth smartphone, tablet, or other device, providing a simple solution to adding Bluetooth audio to a single room.
Easily amplify your smartphone's apps like Pandora, Spotify, Youtube, Netflix and more. Want to listen to a traditional analog CD player or other non-Bluetooth device? The volume control also provides a 3.5mm jack for direct connection. And finally, the unit serves as a traditional in-wall volume control, allowing you to adjust the volume with a turn of the knob.
- Standalone Bluetooth receiver with built-in amplifier for single-room streaming
- Connects to dedicated room speakers as an easy Bluetooth solution
- 3.5mm jack allows connection of analog devices (CD player, etc.)
- Amplifies smartphone apps like Pandora, Spotify, Youtube, Netflix, and more
- High-efficiency 30Wx2 class D amplifier eliminates need for larger audio system
- Can be installed to replace a traditional volume control using existing wiring
Available Colors: White, Almond and Ivory interchangeable faceplates included for both units.
The IST Bluetooth Volume Control with Amplifier consists of two components, 1) the main Bluetooth-enabled volume control unit with a built-in class D amplifier and 2) a 24VDC output unit with a 3.5mm audio jack. Installed next to the main unit, the output unit delivers analog audio to the volume control/amplifier for amplification, as shown in the diagram below. The built-in amplifier allows amplification of your streaming/connected audio without requiring connection to a larger audio system — the volume control does all the work!
The volume control/amplifier unit is designed to easily replace a traditional volume control. It installs into a standard electrical box and can use existing 16 gauge speaker wire. The output unit mounts nearby and wires into the main unit. Both receive power from a 24VDC power supply (not included).
- Existing 16 gauge speaker wire may be used
- UL approved AC-DC power cord needed
- Safe inner-wall DC power design
- Can daisy-chain up to two units*
*Must use additional power supply (24V-5A).
The volume control unit's Bluetooth technology is Bluetooth version 4.1. Bluetooth wireless range is over 30 feet without obstacles. An LED on the volume control indicates On/Off and Pairing status. Music play (speed) can be synchronized with your movie when you play the movie with your smartphone. Android users also have the option to customize the unit's Bluetooth name.
- Bluetooth Stereo Volume Control with Class D Amplifier (JA-BT-VC)
- 24VDC Output Unit with 3.5mm Jack
- (2) White Faceplates
- (2) Ivory Faceplates
- (2) Almond Faceplates
NOTE: Speakers and power supply not included. Approved AC-DC power cord with 24V 3A minimum for rated power output needed.
IST Takes You Inside Your Sound
Since 2005, IntraSonic Technology (IST) has been enriching the residential audio experience by manufacturing robust yet easy-to-use home audio systems. The IST product line offers a premium home audio selection, including music distribution systems, video door intercom systems, and associated accessories. Envelop yourself "inside your sound" with IntraSonic Technology.
- Manufacturer Part #: JA-BT-VC
- Bluetooth: 3.0+EDR stereo module
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.1
- Amplifier: High-efficiency 30Wx2 class D amplifier
- Frequency Range: 20-20k Hz
- Stereo Inputs: One (1) 3.5mm jack
- Wireless Range: At least 30 feet Bluetooth distance without obstacles
- Supplying Voltage: 24V DC 3 A
- Standby Current: 20mA
- Turnoff Current: <1mA
- Output Power: 30W x 2 (24v 1kHz 0dB 4 ohms)
- S/N Ratio: 65dB
- Resolution: 60dB
- Power Supply Recommendation: 110~240V AC input, 24V DC output, 3A, UL approved, DC female standard Î¦2.1mm.
- Wiring Recommendation: Existing 16 gauge speaker wire may be used
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 149°F (-10°C to 65°C)