HomeSeer Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor
Add Smart Floodlight Automation To Your Smart Home
Improve your smart home security by installing the HomeSeer HS-FLS100+ G2 Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor. This floodlight sensor can retrofit most motion-activated floodlight fixtures to provide remote, automation control of your floodlights when commands are received from your smart hub. It's a motion sensor, light sensor, and temperature sensor all-in-one; and, it can be used with 120V incandescent or LED floodlight bulbs.
- Retrofits most motion-activated floodlight fixtures to provide remote, automation control of your floodlights
- All-in-one motion, temperature, and light sensor (up to 900 LUX)
- Can be used with 120V incandescent or LED floodlight bulbs
- Z-Wave Plus certified (908 MHz frequency)
- IP44 rated for outdoor use
Ways to Use the HomeSeer HS-FLS100+ G2 Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor
There are a variety ways to use this outdoor smart floodlight sensor for motion, temperature, and LUX sensitivity:
- Conventional Mode: Automatically turns on floodlights when motion is sensed and it's dark.
- Smart Mode: Turns floodlights on or off when it receives Z-Wave commands from your smart home controller.
- When motion is sensed or has not been sensed for an amount of time, it will send Z-Wave commands.
- Will send LUX and temperature information to your smart home controller using Z-Wave commands.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- HS-FLS100+ G2 floodlight sensor
- Mounting arm
- (3) crimp connectors
- Installation guide
- Requires a Z-Wave home automation controller. (When used with a HomeSeer controller/system, requires Z-Wave plug-in v184.108.40.206 or higher).
- Requires compatible motion-activated floodlight fixture (typically two-headed floodlight fixture with centered motion-activated sensor).
- This sensor is designed for 120 VAC use and will work with most conventional floodlight fixtures that are wired with 120 VAC lamp sockets. It is NOT compatible with low voltage fixtures. If you have a low voltage fixture, you will need to replace it to use this sensor.
Home Automation For Your Life And Family
HomeSeer can be used to monitor and control lighting, appliances, climate, security, telephones, irrigation, window shades, and home entertainment equipment. Then mix and match any combination of interfaces you like to suit the needs of your family. Control the system with your choice of in-wall button controllers, touchscreens, wireless remotes, microphones, mobile devices, standard telephones (voice and touch-tone control), and personal computers.
All HomeSeer home automation systems are web-enabled to allow access to your home while you're away at work or on vacation. Easily keep tabs on your home and family using any web browser from anywhere. Receive emails or calls when things happen at home or people come and go.
Now, with HomeSeer home automation, you can finally have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your family is safe and secure and your home is operating at peak efficiency!
- Manufacturer Part #: HS-FLS100+ G2
- UPC: 757347266599
- Power: 120v / 60Hz
- Maximum Load: 300 watts (incandescent) or 100 watts (LED)
- PIR Angle of Detection: 120°
- PIR Max Range: 39 feet (12 meters)
- LUX Range: 0 – 900
- Frequency: 908 MHz Z-Wave
- Rating: IP44 for outdoor use
- Approvals: ETL, FCC, Z-Wave certified