HomeSeer Z-Wave Multi-Sensor
Multi-Colored LED Indicates Different Events
Great for kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and hallways, the HomeSeer Z-Wave Multi-Sensor simply plugs into a standard 120V power outlet to detect motion, temperature and ambient light levels. The unit features a programmable multi-colored LED, allowing you to select from seven different colors to display when different events occur. The light could be programmed to glow red, for example, when motion is detected, and blue when water is detected (flood sensors sold separately). Color options include red, green, blue, yellow, magenta, cyan and white.
- Plug-in Z-Wave sensor detects motion, temperature and light levels
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
- Multi-colored LED displays 7 colors to indicate different events
- Can be programmed to serve as a night light
- Repeats Z-Wave signals (with beaming capabilities)
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Requires a compatible Z-Wave controller (HomeSeer recommended), sold separately.
- When used with a HomeSeer controller, HomeSeer recommends installing Z-Wave Plug-In version 184.108.40.206 or later in order to get all the features of the sensor, such as the off delay.
- The HomeSeer Z-Wave Multi-Sensor's Motion Sensing capabilities are not supported with Vera or Samsung SmartThings system hubs or controllers.
Home Automation For Your Life And Family
HomeSeer can be used to monitor and control lighting, appliances, climate, security, telephones, irrigation, window shades and home entertainment equipment. Then mix and match any combination of interfaces you like to suit the needs of your family. Control the system with your choice of in-wall button controllers, touchscreens, wireless remotes, microphones, mobile devices, standard telephones (voice and touch-tone control), and personal computers.
All HomeSeer home automation systems are web-enabled to allow access to your home while you're away at work or on vacation. Easily keep tabs on your home and family using any web browser from anywhere. Receive emails or calls when things happen at home or people come and go.
Now, with HomeSeer home automation, you can finally have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your family is safe and secure and your home is operating at peak efficiency!
- Manufacturer Part #: HSM200
- Z-Wave Chip: 500 Series (US)
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Power: 120V, 60Hz
- Indicator Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Magenta, Cyan, Yellow, White
- Z-Wave certified controller
- Color LED feature requires HomeSeer HS3 system or other controller that supports the Z-Wave color command class
- Environmental Conditions: For Indoor Use Only
- Certifications: Z-Wave Plus