Global Caché iTach AC/DC Voltage Sensor Cable
Detects Voltage to Monitor Electronic Power Status
Monitor the power state of electronic equipment using your iTach with the Global Caché iTach AC/DC Voltage Sensor Cable. Perfect for monitoring controller logic levels, detecting high voltage (via an AC adapter), detecting a phone ringing and more, the sensor detects the presence of an AC or DC voltage. The sensor is optically isolated and by a transient voltage suppressor to provide circuit isolation and protection.
- Ideal for detecting high voltage, phone ringing, or controller logic levels
- Optically isolated and protected by transient voltage suppressor
- 3.5mm jack plugs into a Global Caché iTach controller
The Voltage Sensor Cable provides an output indication for DC voltages ≥ ± 1.5V and AC voltages ≥ ± 1.5V p-p for frequencies ≥ 10Hz. Its maximum input voltage is ± 24V.
NOTE: Requires a compatible iTach controller (sold separately).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Global Caché products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Global Caché directly for international orders.
Simply Connect With Global Caché
The Global Caché family of connectivity products provides choices for the industry professional and the consumer – significantly reducing costs and providing a scalable platform for today and the future. Global Caché's belief in open systems and the evolution of the automation market is being played out today, since cost-effective PC-based and phone-based control applications are now becoming widely available. iTach devices, Network Adapters, and other Global Caché connectivity products have radically changed the automation dynamic. These products are engineered to integrate easily into any control environment, even high-end proprietary systems, providing a path to open systems and better competitive leverage.
- Manufacturer Part #: IT-SP1
- Output Indication:
- DC Voltages: ≥ ± 1.5V for frequencies ≥ 10Hz
- AC Voltages ≥ ± 1.5V p-p for frequencies ≥ 10Hz
- Maximum Input Voltage: ± 24V
- Cable/Connector: 6 feet (1.8 meters), tinned leads for voltage input and 3.5 mm stereo plug into the iTach.
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited