Global Caché iTach Video Out Sensor Cable
Detect Video Signals to Monitor A/V Power Status
Monitor the power status of your A/V equipment using an iTach controller with the Global Caché iTach Video Out Sensor Cable. Because A/V components, such as a DVD player, will put out a video signal whether or not the DVD is playing, the Video Out Sensor Cable can detect if the device is powered on by detecting the presence of that video signal. With an RCA "T" connection for A/V equipment, it's perfect for monitoring recording equipment that you rely on for your surveillance system.
- Detects presence of a video signal to monitor power status
- Ideal for monitoring A/V devices, such as DVD and VCR players
- 3.5mm jack plugs into a Global Caché iTach controller
NOTE: Requires a compatible iTach controller (sold separately).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Global Caché products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Global Caché directly for international orders.
Simply Connect With Global Caché
The Global Caché family of connectivity products provides choices for the industry professional and the consumer – significantly reducing costs and providing a scalable platform for today and the future. Global Caché's belief in open systems and the evolution of the automation market is being played out today, since cost-effective PC-based and phone-based control applications are now becoming widely available. iTach devices, Network Adapters, and other Global Caché connectivity products have radically changed the automation dynamic. These products are engineered to integrate easily into any control environment, even high-end proprietary systems, providing a path to open systems and better competitive leverage.
- Manufacturer Part #: IT-SV1
- Signal Detection: NTSC, PAL and SECAM signals with amplitude from 0.5V to 2.0V p-p
- Cable/Connector: 6 feet (1.8 meters), RCA "T" connection for A/V equipment and 3.5 mm stereo plug into an iTach.
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited