Global Caché iTach Contact Closure Sensor Cable
Detects Open/Closed Status of Isolated Contacts
Monitor the open/closed status of a pair of isolated contacts (such as a relay or switch) using your iTach with the Global Caché iTach Contact Closure Sensor Cable. Perfect for detecting contact closure on door strikes, thermostats, security contacts, pushbuttons, drapery controllers and more, the sensor provides quick, almost immediate indication of a contact closure via asymmetric reaction time, while filtering out subsequence contact chatter or bounce to prevent multiple false signals. According to the asymmetric reaction configuration, a contact or switch must be closed at least 3mS before an output is indicated, and must remain open for at least 50mS before an output is not indicated.
- Detects the open/closed status of a pair of isolated contacts
- Ideal for monitoring a relay/switch (door strike, thermostat, etc.)
- Provides quick, almost immediate indication
- De-bounce helps prevent multiple false signals
- 3.5mm jack plugs into a Global Caché iTach controller
NOTE: Requires a compatible iTach controller (sold separately).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Global Caché products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Global Caché directly for international orders.
Simply Connect With Global Caché
The Global Caché family of connectivity products provides choices for the industry professional and the consumer – significantly reducing costs and providing a scalable platform for today and the future. Global Caché's belief in open systems and the evolution of the automation market is being played out today, since cost-effective PC-based and phone-based control applications are now becoming widely available. iTach devices, Network Adapters, and other Global Caché connectivity products have radically changed the automation dynamic. These products are engineered to integrate easily into any control environment, even high-end proprietary systems, providing a path to open systems and better competitive leverage.
- Manufacturer Part #: IT-SC1
- Closed Output Trigger: Closed minimum 3mS before an output is indicated
- Open Output Trigger: Open minimum 50mS before an output is not indicated
- Cable/Connector: 6 feet (1.8 meters), tinned leads for contacts and 3.5 mm stereo plug to an iTach.
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited