Global Cache Global Connect, GC3 w/ CC Relays
Connect Relay/Contact Closure Devices To A Network
The Global Caché Global Connect GC3 with CC Relays includes a 3 Slot, 4.5-inch freestanding chassis. It's designed to connect relay/contact closure devices to a wired Ethernet network and it provides relay outputs, which allow control of a variety of devices. Contact closure relays use a simple dry contact to trigger a relay event by controlling power delivered to voltage or contact inputs. To switch a relay, press the desired ports toggle to turn it On or Off. The relay will change to the set state.
- Modular network adapter enables universal control over multiple connection types
- Configure Module Setting using the Global Connect Online Web Portal
- Allows relay/contact closure devices to connect to a network
- 6 independent relays/contact closures
- Individual IP address for true IoT
- Normally Open (NO), single pole single throw (SPST) relays
- Support available via phone, email, and portal
- Connects to the Internet via Ethernet
- Integrated web server for easy configuration
Single Ethernet Network Module
Each Global Connect includes a network module. The network module provides the network connection and power input for the entire unit. Network modules can be powered with any power supply between 5v and 24V DC. All Global Connect units ship with an appropriately rated power supply.
The Global Connect is a freestanding chassis that can placed on your entertainment stand or in your office or server room. Connect Global Connect to your home network via Ethernet.
Global Caché Global Connect uses an online web tool to set up and configure each module installed in the Global Connect chassis. Additionally, Global Caché has a list of partner apps and software that can integrate with their online web tool and even allow for remote control of your connected devices.
To configure the Global Connect, download and run Global Caché's iHelp program. The program will detect the individual IP addresses for each of the modules installed. Select the module you wish to adjust settings for and apply the relevant changes.
- CC Relays
- 3 Slot, 4.5-Inch Freestanding Chassis
IMPORTANT NOTE: Global Caché products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Global Caché directly for international orders.
As the number of homes and businesses with high-bandwidth Internet and networking capability has grown dramatically, so has the number of people who want to take advantage of their connected environments. Using network-based automation and control software, you can be safer, more energy efficient, and have more convenience and fun.
- Manufacturer Part #: GC3/NE/RT
- Ports: 6 x SPST Relays
- Maximum Rating: 250V AC, 30V DC, or 6 Amps
- Compatible Wire Gauges (Connector): 14-30 AWG
- Relay Type: Normally Open (NO)
- Certifications: Tested to CE, FCC, CTick, RoHS
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
- Technical Features:
- 3 amps, 250vAC or 30vDC
- Requires 2 module slots
Single Ethernet Network Module
- Network Connector: RJ45
- Network Speed: 100Mbps, Full Duplex
- Power Connector: Barrel Jack: 5.5mm x 2.1mm (Center Positive)
- Power Input: Range: 5V-24V