Global Caché General IR Receiver
Capture Basic IR Codes
The GCRG1 IR Receiver is used to capture IR frequencies from 30 KHz to 80 KHz. It plugs directly into the GCIRE IR Extender to capture and digitize IR signals (no external power necessary). It is Speakercraft Smartpath and Xantech-compatible and plasma and fluorescent friendly. Cable is 3 meters (~10 ft) with a 3.5mm jack. Size: 40"H x .82"W x .95"L.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Global Caché products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Global Caché directly for international orders.
Innovative Technology From Global Caché
Global Caché is leading the way in automation with the industry's first hardware solution aimed at connecting a network to the devices that we interact with everyday. Based upon open systems and standards, Global Caché's products deliver choices, are cost effective, and are helping to change the face of automation and control.
- Use with the GC-IRE: To digitizes IR signals.
- Xantech compatible: Yes
- IR frequencies capture range: 30 KHz to 80 KHz
- Capture distance: 8m – 12m (26' – 40') remote dependent
- Case size HxWxL.: 10mm x 21mm x 25mm (.40" x .82" x .95")
- Cable type: 3 meter shielded with 3.5 mm stereo jack
- IR signal indicator: Blue LED
- Viewing angle (left, right): 30 degrees
- Viewing angle (top, bottom): 10 degrees
- Power requirements: 7V-15V@3mA (no load)
- Output impedance (short-circuit protected): 150 Ohms