FIBARO Z-Wave Double Switch 2
Universal Wire-In Z-Wave Control
Add Z-Wave control to nearly any electric device by wiring in the FIBARO Double Switch 2. The Double Switch 2 is designed to be wired into your existing wall switch or electrical box to enable remote On/Off commands using Z-Wave, as well as monitor the connected device's energy usage. The compact size of the device allows it to fit into most wall switch boxes or housings. You can control the Double Switch 2 with a wall switch or remotely via Z-Wave.
- Supports control over two electric wired devices
- Works with various types of wall switches
- Reports energy usage of connected devices
- Built-in overheating, overload, and voltage protection
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave + Controller
- Double Switch 2
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller. Loads less than 50W may require a FIBARO Dimmer Bypass 2 FGB-002 (not included).
Innovative Z-Wave Solutions By FIBARO
With multiple award-winning products, FIBARO has become one of the leading Z-Wave manufacturers in the home automation and security industries. The company has been lauded time and time again for bringing uniquely innovative Z-Wave solutions to people across the globe. Introduce your home to your imagination through FIBARO.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGS-223 ZW5 US
- Power Supply: 100-240V – 50/60 Hz
- Rated load current: IEC standards: 8A UL standards (resistive load): 6.5A UL standards (incandescent load): 5A
- Operating temperature: 32- 95 °F
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 1.97 in, depth ≥ 2.36 in
- Overcurrent protection: Required external 10A circuit breaker
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave Plus (500 series chip)
- Radio signal power: up to 1mW Radio frequency: 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
- Range: 164 ft outdoors; up to 131 ft indoors (Depending on terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.67 x 1.5 x 0.8 in