Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus v2 In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch, 700 Series
Replace Your Light Switch with a Smart Z-Wave Switch
Improve your indoor lighting control with the addition of Z-Wave automation with the Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus v2 In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch, 700 Series. This Z-Wave compatible switch replaces a standard On/Off switch to add Z-Wave Plus v2 remote On/Off control for a wired load. The toggle switch can be set up for single or multi-way applications, can be included in Z-Wave automation scenes, and is Amazon Alexa and Google Home compatible. Additionally, a multicolor LED indicator helps you find the switch in the dark.
- Z-Wave Plus light switch adds remote On/Off control to single or multi-way wired applications
- Works with incandescent, CFL, and LED lighting
- Supports incandescent loads up to 960W, motor loads rated 1/2 HP, or 1800W(15A) resistive loads
- Suitable for multi-pole applications with up to 5 add-on switches
- Can be included in multiple Z-Wave automated groups or networks through a Z-Wave compatible hub
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant through a compatible hub
- Uses a standard decorative-size wallplate (sold separately)
The Smart Switch works with incandescent, CFL, and LED lights, as well as any On/Off resistive load up to 1800W and motor loads to 1/2 HP. The switch supports single-pole or multi-pole applications, and works in conjunction with up to four additional Enbrighten Add-On Switches, sold separately. The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a traveler wire.
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- Requires a Z-Wave network controller for remote operation.
- Uses standard single-gang wallplate, sold separately. For indoor use only.
- The fixture controlled by the switch must not exceed 960 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor.
- The switch is designed only for use with permanently installed fixtures.
Enbrighten: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Enbrighten products are a subsidiary of Jasco, a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Established in 1975, Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 58436
- UPC: 030878584364
- Color: White
- Size: 1-Gang
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Load Ratings: 960W Incandescent; 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Type 1 Enclosure, Vertical Mount
- Operating Control: Software Class A,Type 1.c Action, Pollution degree (2)
- Impulse Voltage: (2500V)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited