Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Split Duplex Wall Receptacle, Tamper-Resistant, Gen5
Convert A Standard Outlet Into Z-Wave Surge Protected Outlet
Replace a standard outlet with a smart Z-Wave Plus connected outlet with the Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Split Duplex Wall Receptacle, Tamper-Resistant, White. This smart outlet includes a pass-through "always on" top outlet and a Z-Wave Plus controlled bottom outlet, allowing nearly any low voltage plug-in device to be added into your automated network.
- One "always on" outlet, one Z-Wave Plus controlled outlet
- Local On/Off button on the outlet allows for manual control of the device
- Built-in LED indicates On/Off status and helps locate outlet in the dark
- Range up to 150 ft (line of sight) between the closest Z-Wave Plus receiver and wireless controller
- Tamper-resistant design prevents insertion of foreign objects
The receptacle uses your existing wiring for easy installation (neutral wire required). As a tamper-resistant receptacle, this model prevents foreign objects from being inserted into the electrical slots, providing built-in protection that is superior to conventional protection plates or outlet caps.
The Z-Wave Plus controlled outlet supports a plug-in incandescent lamp up to 960 Watts, motor loads up to 1/2 HP, or 1800W/15A resistive loads. The entire receptacle (both outlets) can handle a total load up to 1800W/15A.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- For indoor use only.
- A neutral wire is required for installation.
- Wallplate sold separately. Uses standard single-gang wallplate.
Enbrighten: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Enbrighten products are a subsidiary of Jasco, a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Established in 1975, Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 55256
- UPC: 030878552561
- Color: White
- Size: 1-Gang
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Total max load for both outlets: 1800W (15A), Resistive load
- Max load for Z-Wave controlled outlet: 960W incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor, or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Wireless Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Warranty: 2 Years