DataComm Universal Patch Panel, Cat5e
Terminate Cat5e Data Connections
The DataComm Cat5e Universal Patch Panel supports simple structured wiring installations for network and data connections. Available in 12-port, 24-port, and 48-port configurations, the Patch Panel provides a termination point for up to 12, 24, or 48 Ethernet Cat5e cables. The panel is designed to fit into all standard 19" racks and cabinets.
- Pre-configured 110-style punchdowns
- Color coded and designed for T586A and T586B wiring
- Fits into all standard 19" racks and cabinets
- Meets all UL standards and requirements for Cat5e patch panels
Available Number of Ports: 12, 24, 48
Customize & Connect With DataComm
Long-known for enabling top-quality multimedia connections, manufacturer DataComm Electronics has bolstered its product offering with a complete collection of keystone-style wallplates and inserts. DataComm's Keystone line gives home theater and other multimedia installers the customization options they need from the media experts they trust. Keep data flowing smoothly with solid custom connections by DataComm Electronics.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 12-Port: 20-5512
- 24-Port: 20-5524
- 48-Port: 20-5548
- Approvals: Meets UL requirements, Third Party Testing verified, TIA/EIA-568, RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 20-year Warranty, 25-year in conjunction with Honeywell Genesis