DataComm Recessed Low-Voltage Mid-Size Plate with Duplex Surge Receptacle
Hide Cables Running To Your TV & Protect Components From Surges
You can hide multiple cables behind a wall-mounted flat screen TV by installing the DataComm Recessed Low Voltage Mid-Size Plate with Duplex Surge Suppressor. This model features a built-in 15A/125V duplex receptacle/surge suppressor, allowing you to plug in sensitive components directly behind the TV. Cables of other A/V components can be plugged into the TV and/or the receptacle by running them behind the wall and pulling them through the Plate's cable opening. The opening has a flexible screen to create a closed pass-through.
- Hides cables running to/from a flat screen TV
- Components plug into 15A duplex receptacle
- Built-in surge suppression protects components
- Fits behind the thinnest mounts and TVs
- Flexible screen covers cable opening
The Recessed Low Voltage Mid-Size Plate fits behind even the thinnest flat screen TVs and mounts. It installs between the drywall and studs. Metal wings mount to the back of the wall.
The plate is ideally used with a second cable pass-through (sold separately) installed near the floor. This allows cables running to/from the TV to enter the wall at one point and exit at another without visibility.
- Recessed Low Voltage Mid-Size Plate
- Electrical Outlet Box
- Duplex Surge Suppressor (15A/125V)
- (4) Screws
DataComm Electronics Home Theater Products
DataComm Home Theater products provide all the flexibility installers or experienced do-it-yourselfers need to create sophisticated media environments. DataComm plates mount into a standard NEMA enclosure or on to a low-voltage mounting bracket. Straightforward labeling on each plate simplifies room setup and configuration.
- Max. Surge Current: 15,000 Amps
- Clamping Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Wires: Hot/Neutral, Hot/Ground, Neutral/Ground
- Total Max. Surge Dissipation: 480 joules