Cool Components Spot Cooler
Eliminate Heat Pockets Around Components
Circulate air away from a component to protect it from overheating with the Cool Components Spot Cooler. Built with a more advanced magnetic bearing fan than other coolers and custom silicone isolation fan mounts and feet, it will dramatically reduce noise caused by normal vibrations all while helping to eliminate heat pockets around components. This device features heavy gauge steel construction with a powder coated finish, making it aesthetically pleasing to match electronic devices. Additionally, this spot cooler is powered by DC voltage, which means you can adjust the voltage so it can run silent or more aggressively.
- Eliminate heat pockets by circulating air away from components
- Low profile sleek design, allows it to be placed in tight spaces
- Adjust fan speed with variable voltage power supply
- Compatible with any standard door, no wiring, and no drilling for American standard doors
- Compatible with the Temperature Controllers (TC- BSC, TC-ALT & TC-ASC)
- Simple and quick installation
- Spot Cooler
NOTES: Perfect for when heat is a concern but does not reach extreme temperatures (for more aggressive cooling, use the HiFlo Unit and consider system ventilation products, sold separately).
Cool Components Cooling Products
Cool Components products are the first line of defense against heat generated by today's audio video components. The cooling products are simply placed on components to circulate air around individual components and are recommended for heat-producing components such as home theater amplifiers, receivers, high-definition cable and satellite receivers, some DVD players and other computer controlled components such as video processors and game boxes.
- Manufacturer Part #: CP-SPOT
- Connection: 2-Pin FastWire Power System (Ensure proper polarity)
- Voltage: 5 to 9V DC for Normal Operation or 9 to 13V for More Aggressive Cooling
- Current: 75mA at 12V
- Construction: Heavy Gauge Steel (Powder Coated Semi Gloss Black)
- Cooling System: 1 Brushless 92mm Magnetic Bearing Fan (Est. 70,000 hrs.)
- Air Flow: 39 CFM
- Noise: Silent to ~28 dba (Max)
- Dimensions: 4(W) x 1-1/4(H) x 4(D) inches (102 x 32 x 102mm)