Cool Components Cabinet Vent
Easily Installed In A Cabinet By Drilling A Hole
The Cool Components Cabinet Vent Unit is ideal for venting cabinets and enclosures and is self contained so no tubing or other contraptions. It features a top-quality brushless fan for low noise and long life. The fan unit can be configured to pull air out of a cabinet (default configuration) or push air into the cabinet (by reversing the fan). The unit is powered with DC voltage and when used with our Universal Power Supplies, can be run completely silent or more aggressively depending on the application.
Available Colors: White, Tan or Black
Note: This Item Does Not Include a Power Supply But Does Require a Power Source.
Cool Components Ventilation Products
Ventilation products help protect entire systems by dispersing the accumulation of heat generated by systems as a whole. Cooling products should be used within the system to cool and protect individual components. By using both Cooling and Ventilation Products, systems are fully protected from the heat generated by and accumulated by components.
- Quiet and Efficient Operation
- Aggressively Circulates Air in a Cabinet or Enclosure
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Uses Variable Voltage Power Supply to Adjust Fan Speed based on the Application
- Compatible with the Temperature Controllers for Advanced Control (TC-BSC and TC-ALT)
- Dimensions: W - 3 5/8" x L - 3 5/8" x D - 2 5/8"
- Construction: PVC w/ Gloss Finish (Black, White and Tan)
- Cooling System: 1 Brushless Levitation Fan w/Superior Bearing System (Est. 50,000hr)
- Air Flow: 10.2 CFM (Max)
- Noise: Silent to ~22 dba (Max)
- Req’d Hole Size: 3 1/8" or 3 1/4" (Max)
- Multiple Units Can Be Powered with a Single PS-300 Power Supply
- Connection: 2-Pin FastWire Power System (Ensure proper polarity - Tip to +)
- Voltage: 7 to 12V DC
- Current: 40 milliamps @ 12V DC