Cool Components Cabinet Vent
Easily Installed In A Cabinet By Drilling A Hole
The Cool Components Cabinet Vent Unit is ideal for venting cabinets and enclosures and is self contained so no tubing or other contraptions. It features a top-quality brushless fan for low noise and long life. The fan unit can be configured to pull air out of a cabinet (default configuration) or push air into the cabinet (by reversing the fan). The unit is powered with DC voltage and when used with our Universal Power Supplies, can be run completely silent or more aggressively depending on the application.
NOTE: This Item Does Not Include a Power Supply But Does Require a Power Source.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cool Components products are not available to ship outside the U.S.
Cool Components Cooling Products
Cool Components products are the first line of defense against heat generated by today's audio video components. The cooling products are simply placed on components to circulate air around individual components and are recommended for heat-producing components such as home theater amplifiers, receivers, high-definition cable and satellite receivers, some DVD players and other computer controlled components such as video processors and game boxes.
- Quiet and Efficient Operation
- Aggressively Circulates Air in a Cabinet or Enclosure
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Uses Variable Voltage Power Supply to Adjust Fan Speed based on the Application
- Compatible with the Temperature Controllers for Advanced Control (TC-BSC and TC-ALT)
- Dimensions: W - 3 5/8" x L - 3 5/8" x D - 2 5/8"
- Construction: PVC w/ Gloss Finish (Black, White and Tan)
- Cooling System: 1 Brushless Levitation Fan w/Superior Bearing System (Est. 50,000hr)
- Air Flow: 10.2 CFM (Max)
- Noise: Silent to ~22 dba (Max)
- Req'd Hole Size: 3 1/8" or 3 1/4" (Max)
- Multiple Units Can Be Powered with a Single PS-300 Power Supply
- Connection: 2-Pin FastWire Power System (Ensure proper polarity - Tip to +)
- Voltage: 7 to 12V DC
- Current: 40 milliamps @ 12V DC