Chief THINSTALL Swing Arm Display Mount, 18" Extension, 26-52"
Extends Outward Up To 18 Inches
The Chief Medium THINSTALL Dual Swing Arm Wall Mount, 26-52" features an ultra-low profile that collapses down to 1.8 inches (46 mm), creating an exceptionally flush installation for any type of TV, including LED, LCD and Plasma. The mount is easily installed by a single person. Simply mount the top rail and slide on the assembly to create the perfect TV mount solution.
- Lightweight, low-profile wall mount for TVs 26-52 inches
- Extends outward up to 18 inches with 15 degrees of tilt
- Integrated cable management makes it easy to route power and signal cables
- Post-installation height adjustment for perfect screen placement and alignment
- Steel stud mounting possible with series PAC115, using two studs only
The mount extends outward up to 18 inches to maximize the viewing area. Pull out your TV when everyone needs to see, then push it back against the wall. In addition to flexible extension, the THINSTALL mount also offers a full 15 degrees of fingertip tilt to provide optimal viewing angles.
Post-installation height adjustment up to 1 inch allows for even further perfection in screen placement and alignment. Additionally, post-installation lateral shift allows up to 16 inches (406 mm) of adjustment for limitless centering capability. The mount even includes integrated cable management with tool-free cable covers, making it easy to route power and signal cables, and connect to the wall for a seamless installation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Chief Mounts products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Chief Mounts directly for international orders.
About Chief Manufacturing
Chief Manufacturing designs state-of-the-art mount and rack solutions that complement the technology they support. Chief made its mark in the industry by producing the original projector mount roll, pitch and yaw adjustments in 1978, making registration quick and easy. Today, Chief continues to break new ground with new products and unique, patented features that focus on ease of installation and flexibility for the professional installer.
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Color: Black
- Lateral Shift: 16 inches (406.4mm)
- Manual Height Adjustment: 1 inch (25mm)
- Max. Extension: 18.2 inches (462.3 mm)
- Max. Screen Thickness: 5 inches (127mm)
- Min. Depth: 1.8 inches (46 mm)
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 100 x 100mm – 600 x 400mm
- Orientation: Landscape
- Dimensions: 17.2(H) x 22.6(W) x 1.8(D) inches (437 x 574 x 46 mm)
- Pivot (numerical value): ±90° (depending on screen width)
- Post-Installation Leveling (Roll): Yes
- Solution Type: Universal
- Tilt: + 0° , – 15°
- Typical Screen Sizes: 26 – 52 inches
- Wall Stud Compatibility (inches): 16
- Weight Capacity: 75 pounds (34 kg)