Chamberlain Ultra-Quiet Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener with Wireless Keypad & Battery Backup
Quiet, Wi-Fi-Connected Garage Door Opener with Battery Backup
Upgrade your garage with added convenience and emergency preparedness with the Chamberlain Ultra-Quiet Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener with Wireless Keypad & Battery Backup. This ultra-quiet, smart garage door opener features built-in Wi-Fi, allowing you to open/close the door as well as receive status and activity notifications from anywhere via the free Chamberlain MyQ app on your smartphone or tablet (iOS and Android).
This Chamberlain MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener includes a backup battery. If your power is lost, you can still open/close your garage door using local controls, such as a remote or keypad, for up to 1 to 2 days depending on usage. (MyQ Smartphone Control WILL NOT work when the garage door opener is operating on battery power.)
- Wi-Fi connected garage door motor open/closes the door via wall mounted controllers, handheld remote, or free mobile app
- Timer-to-Close feature automatically closes door after a specified time period
- Indoor Control Panel includes motion sensor, monitors time and temperature, and controls garage door opener settings
- Outdoor Wireless Keypad adds 4 digit passcode access to your garage door
- TriBand Remote controls 3 openers or Chamberlain MyQ interior light modules (sold separately) up to 1,500 feet away
- Safety Sensors prevent door from closing on people, pets, objects
- Backup battery allows open/close operation during power outage
- MyQ app sends optional push notifications or emails about real-time activity
- Compatible with additional MyQ accessories and HomeLink (sold separately)
- Lifetime Warranty on motor and belt
The Chamberlain Ultra-Quiet Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener uses a super strong belt drive built from high-grade materials to deliver reliable and quiet performance and a lifting force equivalent to 3/4 HP. One built-in 1000-watt LED bulb provides ample light for clear illumination and safe movement around the garage.
As part of a complete kit, the Chamberlain MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener comes with a wireless outdoor keypad, an indoor wall-mount control panel with a built-in motion sensor, a 3 button wireless remote, a safety sensor kit, and the aforementioned backup battery. Additional control options are provided by the opener's built-in MyQ Wireless compatibility for use with MyQ Wireless accessories (sold separately), as well as built-in HomeLink compatibility for optional connection to your vehicle's integrated remote control system.
Includes Remotes, Wall Controls, and More
The Outdoor Wireless Keypad provides convenient passcode access to your garage door. The Keypad saves up to 48 programmable 4-digit codes to open up to 48 garage doors. One "permanent" PIN Code controls one garage door, and up to 24 permanent codes can be saved to a single Wireless Keypad. Program up to 24 "temporary" codes that can be active for up to either 255 hours or 255 openings. One temporary PIN Code controls one garage door.
The Wall Control Panel offers varied control over the garage door opener and its many features. The Panel can Open/Close the door, turn On/Off the light, display the local time and temperature, and adjust settings for the duration of the light timer, remote control locking (except for mobile app control), Timer-to-Close, and more. A built-in motion sensor can automatically turn the lights on for you when you enter the garage.
The included 3-button TriBand Remote lets you control a combination of up to 3 openers or Chamberlain MyQ interior light modules (sold separately) to a range up to 1,500 feet for quick entrances and exits. Unmatched Security+2.0® and 100 Billion code encryption protects your wireless garage opening system against hacking.
The Safety Sensor Kit includes a pair of infrared sensors that project an invisible beam preventing the garage door from closing on people, pets, or other objects.
About the Backup Battery
The included backup battery charges while the Chamberlain MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener is plugged into an electrical outlet. The battery requires 24 hours to fully charge. A fully charged battery supplies 12VDC to the Garage Door Opener for 1 to 2 days of normal operation during an electrical power outage. After the electrical power has been restored, the battery will recharge within 24 hours. The battery will last approximately 1 to 2 years with normal usage.
About the MyQ Mobile App
The free MyQ Smart Garage Control mobile app for Apple/Android smartphones and tablets (and the matching mobile website for non-iOS/Android users) gives you remote control over your Garage Door Opener and other MyQ wireless devices. You can also set schedules and receive activity alerts as mobile push notifications or emails, or both.
Furthermore, linking the MyQ app to partner apps offers more enhanced control options such as garage door voice control or geo-fencing (may require an accessory purchase or subscription fee. Subscription fee applies after the 30-day free trial ends. Visit www.chamberlain.com/technology-partners for more details.)
HomeLink In-Vehicle Remote Control System
If you have HomeLink built into your vehicle's interior (such as the mirror, visor, or overhead console), you can program it to control the Garage Door Opener.
NOTE: The Compatibility Bridge (not included) is necessary for certain vehicles. Visit bridge.chamberlain.com to find out if a Bridge is needed.
You can also optionally purchase additional MyQ wireless devices for use with the hub, such as MyQ visor garage door remotes, MyQ keychain remotes, MyQ remote control lamp modules and switches, and more (all sold separately).
Garage Door Compatibility & Installation Details
The Chamberlain MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener works with both sectional and one-piece garage doors. However, the garage door opener should NOT be installed on a one-piece door if using devices or features providing unattended close*. Unattended devices and features are to be used ONLY with sectional doors.
The garage door can measure up to 7 feet in height with standard hardware. A rail extension kit (sold separately) is required for larger doors measuring above 7 feet. All standard installation hardware is included in this complete kit. Installation is made simple by pre-programmed remotes, the snap-lock rail system, and online installation videos.
*Note: The Timer-to-Close (TTC) feature, the MyQ app, and MyQ Garage Door and Gate Monitor are examples of unattended close and are to be used ONLY with sectional doors. Any device or features that allows the door to close without being in the line of sight of the door is considered unattended close.
- Garage Door Opener
- 3 Button Visor Garage Door Remote
- Motion Detection Wall Control Panel
- Outdoor Wireless Keypad
- Backup Battery
- Safety Sensor Kit
- Installation Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- For residential use only.
- California Residents can only purchase the B4613T as a replacement garage door opener, in accordance with California law SB-969 which requires all residential applications of garage door openers to be equipped with a battery backup.
- DO NOT install on a one-piece door if using devices or features providing unattended close. Unattended devices and features are to be used ONLY with sectional doors. The Timer-to-Close (TTC) feature, the MyQ app, and MyQ Garage Door and Gate Monitor are examples of unattended close and are to be used ONLY with sectional doors. Any device or features that allows the door to close without being in the line of sight of the door is considered unattended close.
- Smartphone control requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection and a compatible mobile device with the free MyQ app downloaded.
- Linking MyQ to partner apps for more enhanced features such as voice control or location based garage door closing may require an accessory purchase or subscription fee. (Subscription fee applies after the 30-day free trial ends.) Visit chamberlain.com/myqpartners for more details.
- MyQ Smartphone Control WILL NOT work if the garage door opener is operating on battery power.
Chamberlain is Your Welcome Home
Made by an absolute powerhouse in home control manufacturing, Chamberlain garage door openers and other smartphone-enabled products can be found in homes throughout the world. Not only do Chamberlain products offer reliability, intelligence, and efficiency, they also bring simplicity to the installation side of home control. Enhance your life the easy way with Chamberlain.
Smartphone Control Requirements
- Smartphone or other mobile device
- Broadband internet connection
- MyQ serial number located on the Garage Door Opener
- Latest version of Chamberlain MyQ App (free)
- Android: Version 5.0 and up.
- iOS: Version 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Manufacturer Part #: B4613T
- UPC: 012381197194
- Lighting: Integrated 1000W LED
- Drive Type: Belt
- Motor Power: 3/4 HP
- AC or DC: DC
- Battery Backup: Yes
- Lights Turn On When Entering Garage: Yes
- Security / Lock: No
- Smartphone Control: Yes
- Soft Start / Stop: Yes
- Timer To Close: Yes
- Motor: Lifetime
- Belt: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 years
- Accessories: 1 year