Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Control
Add Smartphone Control To Your Garage Door Opener
Never worry about accidentally leaving your garage door open with the Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Control. The MyQ Smart Garage Control links your existing garage door opener to the MyQ Garage & Access Control App (Android or iOS), which will allow you to control, secure, and monitor your garage door using your smartphone from any remote location. Notifications are sent to your smartphone when your garage door opens, closes, or is left open. You can also create daily schedules of preset times for your garage door to close, and provide garage door access to friends, family members, or other people you trust, such as babysitters, landscapers, and others. The Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Control includes a door sensor and Hub, and comes in a compact design with a sleek white finish to easily blend in with your ceiling, walls, and garage door.
- Garage door wireless module links the MyQ App to your existing garage door opener for smartphone control
- Compatible with all major garage door opener brands manufactured after 1993
- Allows daily schedules to close garage door and secure shared access to people your trust
- Improved setup time with Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) and installs in minutes using your home's Wi-Fi
- Free myQ App for mobile devices (Android or iOS) – no monthly fees
- Works with Amazon Key for secure In-Garage Deliver service
Chamberlain MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Hub: Total Garage Control
The Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Control system enables smartphone control for most major garage door opener brands manufactured after 1993 (see Compatibility section below for details). You can also optionally purchase additional MyQ wireless devices for use with the hub, such as MyQ keychain remotes, MyQ remote control lamp modules and switches, and more (all sold separately).
MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Control: Works With Key By Amazon
Amazon Prime Members no longer have to worry about packages being stolen off their property because MyQ Smart Garage Control now works with Key by Amazon. This means eligible Prime members in select areas can enable safe and secure in-garage delivery for all of their Amazon Prime packages.
Set up is simple. Just download the Amazon Key app to your smartphone and link it to your MyQ account. You'll then be able to get real-time updates and control your Prime deliveries from your smartphone.
About The MyQ Mobile App
The free MyQ Smart Garage Control mobile app for Apple/Android smartphones and tablets gives you remote control over your MyQ Smart Garage Hub and other MyQ wireless devices. You can also set schedules and receive activity alerts as mobile push notifications or emails, or both.
Furthermore, linking the MyQ app to partner apps offers more enhanced control options such as garage door voice control or geo-fencing (may require an accessory purchase or subscription fee). Visit www.chamberlain.com/technology-partners for more details.
MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Control: Compatibility
The Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Control works with most brands of garage door openers made after January 1, 1993 and can only control sectional garage doors.
- Genie® – 1996 to Present
- Overhead Door® – 1996 to Present
- Linear MegaCode – 1993 to Present
- Stanley SecureCode – 1993 to Present
- Wayne Dalton® – 1993 to Present
The Chamberlain MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Hub can also work seamlessly with third-party smart devices and platforms such as Nest, Xfinity, and Wink (paid subscription may be required*).
*Linking MyQ to partner apps for more enhanced features such as voice control or location based garage door closing may require an accessory purchase or subscription fee. Visit www.myq.com/works-with-myq for more details.
Installation & How It Works
The sensor mounts on the inside top panel of the garage door using the included screws or fastening strips. Use the MyQ App to add the door sensor to your sectional garage door. The sensor detects whether the sectional garage door is open or closed, and wirelessly reports the status back to the Wi-Fi Hub. The Chamberlain MyQ Smart Wi-Fi Garage Hub sends alerts to your MyQ account/app and receives your open/close commands over Wi-Fi, which are then relayed to the garage door opener.
- MyQ Hub
- MyQ Door Sensor
- Mounting Plate
- Hook and Loop Adhesive Strips for Door Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection.
- Requires the myQ App (Android or iOS) to add the door sensor to your second garage door.
- Smart Garage Control is NOT compatible with gate operators.
- Only works on sectional garage doors.
Chamberlain is Your Welcome Home
Made by an absolute powerhouse in home control manufacturing, Chamberlain garage door openers and other smartphone-enabled products can be found in homes throughout the world. Not only do Chamberlain products offer reliability, intelligence, and efficiency, they also bring simplicity to the installation side of home control. Enhance your life the easy way with Chamberlain.
- Manufacturer Part #: MYQ-G0401
- UPC: 012381194797
- Wi-Fi Network: 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Security: WPA2, WPA and WEP
- Sensor: CR2450 battery (pre-installed)
- Hub: Power Adapter
- Operating Temperature: -4Â° to 149Â° F (-20Â° to 65Â° C)
- Hub: 3-7/8(W) x 3-7/8(H) x 1-1/4(L) inches
- Sensor: 2-5/8(W) x 2-5/8(H) x 7/8(L) inches
- Warranty: 1 Year