Bellman & Symfon Visit Charger for Vibrating Pager Receiver
Stop Wasting Money On Batteries
Tired of replacing the battery in your Bellman Visit Pager Receiver? You can save money and hassle by charging your pager with the Bellman Visit Charger. Simply replace your pager’s non-rechargeable battery with the included rechargeable battery. When the battery gets low, set your pager in the charger.
Charging generally takes up to 8 hours. When charging, the Pager’s LED (3) will light up green. The LED will go out when trickle charging.
Note: Only use rechargeable NiMh batteries in the Bellman Visit Pager. Non-rechargeable batteries will start to leak if recharged.
The Bellman Visit System By Bellman & Symfon
Bellman Visit is a cordless detection system that helps those with hearing loss detect important signals and alarms. The system was developed to catch your attention and warn people of events in their natural environments. You can easily notice your doorbell, telephone, crying baby, etc. With Bellman Visit, life is safer, more flexible, and more free.
- Mains power: 6 V DC / 800 mA with built-in power supply unit.
- Back-up battery: Internal NiMh batteries. The internal back-up batteries must be changed at a service workshop.
- Charging the back-up battery: Via the power supply unit. Discharged back-up batteries will take at least 24 hours to charge. The normal charging time is approximately 6 hours.
- Vibrator power: 2to 4 V DC, BE9086 should be connected to vibrator output B.
- Dimensions: 78(W) x 88(H) x 43(D) mm
- Weight: With battery: 385 grams
- Color: White
- Flex length: 1.7 meters
- For indoor use only