Autoslide Wall Mounted Push Button, Twin Pack
Place an Autoslide Open/Close Button Up to 50ft Away
Add or replace remote Open/Close buttons for your Autoslide system with the Autoslide Wall Mounted Push Button, Twin Pack. This pair of wireless push buttons can mount onto any flat surface and activate your Autoslide system from up to 50 feet away. Their fast installation and slim design allow you to place them virtually anywhere in your home, such as on a nearby wall, countertop, wheelchair, or even a secret location.
- Battery operated wireless transmitter mounts on any flat surface
- Communicates with Autoslide system up to 50 feet away
- Up to 15 push buttons and other transmitters can be included into a single Autoslide system
- 2 wireless push buttons are already included in every Autoslide kit or bundle
- Batteries last on an average of 12 months
The Wall Mounted Push Button has three settings:
- "Master" will pair the button to the Inside frequency, which will enable it to operate in Automatic, Standby, and Pet Mode.
- "Slave" will pair the button to the Autoslide's Outside frequency, which will enable it to operate in Automatic and Pet Mode.
- "Pet" will pair the button to the Autoslide's Pet Mode, which will partially open the sliding door enough for a pet to walk through.
- (2) Wireless Push Buttons
- Double-sided tape tape strip
NOTE: Each push button requires 4x CR2016 batteries (included) or 2x CR2032 batteries (one in each clip).
Automatic Sliding Doors For Your Home
Autoslide is recognized as an affordable, convenient, and practical solution for everyday's little inconveniences. It is a long awaited necessity for elderly and physically challenged, and a welcome convenience for pet owners who want less hassle when their pets want to come in and go out.
- Manufacturer Part #: AS05PBT
- UPC: 647923341003
- Mounting Surface: Any flat surface such as a wall, door frame, or wheelchair arm
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited