A&D LifeSource Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Measure and Save Blood Pressure with Wearable Monitor
The A&D LifeSource Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor simplifies monitoring your blood pressure with a single push of a button. This blood pressure wrist monitor is smaller, lighter and more compact than most other wrist monitors, making it ideal for travel and routine use. Unlike other monitors that measure blood pressure during deflation of the cuff, the Travel Size wrist monitor measures blood pressure during cuff inflation for a faster, more comfortable reading. The automatic memory keeps your last 60 blood pressure measurements for effective tracking.
The average reading feature automatically calculates the "average" of the total readings stored in memory. The UB-521 also has the Irregular Heartbeat feature. This feature provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs and alerts the user.
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
- Saves up to 60 recent measurements and displays overall average of compiled results
- Powered by LR03 or AAA batteries
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
Lifesource – Your Source For A Lifetime Of Health
Physicians agree that daily self-monitoring of blood pressure is an important way individuals can contribute to maintaining their cardiovascular health and preventing the serious consequences of hypertension left undiagnosed and untreated.
LifeSource has been manufacturing quality healthcare products for more than 20 years. Rest assured that they are committed to providing you and your family with monitoring devices specifically designed for high accuracy and ease of use. LifeSource – your source for a lifetime of health.
- Manufacturer Part #: UB-525
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric measurements
- Display Type: Digital LCD, Pressure/Pulse displayed simultaneously
- Measurement Range:
- Pressure: 0 to 299 mmhg
- Pulse: 40 to 180 beats per minute
- Measurement Accuracy:
- Pressure: ± 3mmHg
- Pulse: ± 5%
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V alkaline batteries (LR03 or AAA)
- Number of Measurements: Approximately 250 measurements, when AAA alkaline batteries are used, with pressure value of 170 mmHg at room temperature of 23 degrees C.
- Wrist Circumference: 13.5 to 21.5cm
- Memory Storage: 60
- Memory Data Average: Max 60 data average of systolic, diastolic, and pulse values
- Operating Conditions: 10 to 40° C (10 to 104° F) / 15% RH to 85% PH / 800 nPa to 1060 hPa
- Storage Conditions: -20 to 60° C (-4 to 140° F) / 10%RH to 95%RH
- Dimensions: 56 (W) x 88 (H) x 21.5 (D) (30 x 60 x 65 mm)
- Weight: 3.7oz