A&D LifeSource Instant-Read Ear Thermometer
Fast One Second Measurement!
The A&D UT-302 Instant-Read Ear Thermometer has a unique and attractive design that provides a fast, accurate and easy way to take a temperature through the ear. A temperature reading is provided in just one second! The UT-302 does not require a protective lens cover – its waterproof tip can be easily cleaned with water or rubbing alcohol.
Why The Ear?
Research indicates that the ear is an ideal site for taking body temperature. The eardrum shares blood vessels with the hypothalamus, the part of the brain that regulates body temperature. Therefore, the ear is an accurate indicator of internal body temperature. Since ear thermometers are designed to receive information from the ear, it is a very safe method for measuring temperature and can be used on children of all ages.
- An accurate reading in just one second (scans the ear 512 times per second)
- Waterproof lens tip that can be easily cleaned with water or rubbing alcohol
- Readings in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Trilingual instruction guide with illustrations and quick start card in English, French and Spanish
- Temperature Sensor: Thermopile Sensor ST118
- Measurement Range: 50° F – 122° F (10° C – 50° C)
- Measurement Accuracy:
- ± 0.4° F (0.2° C): From 96.8° to 102.2° F (36° – 39° C)
- ± 0.5° F (0.3° C): Less than 96.8° F (36° C) or greater than 102.2° F (39° C)
- Display Resolution: 0.1° C or F
- Power Source: One 3 Volt CR-2032 Lithium battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 5,000 measurements
- Operating Environ: 60.8° F – 95° F (16° C – 35° C) with relative humidity up to 95%
- Storage Environ: -4° – 122° F (-20° – 50° C)
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 1.75" x 6.2" (55.3 x 44.4 x 158.5 mm)