Aeotec Z-Wave Plus v2 illumino On/Off Wall Switch, Gen7
Improve the Quality of Your Lighting With This Smart Switch
Improve your smart home and your indoor lighting with the Aeotec Z-Wave Plus illumino On/Off Wall Switch! This smart Z-Wave 700 switch adds remote On/Off control to your indoor lights using multitap button press configuration while also strengthening the connection of your Z-Wave network. The illumino Switch is compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, and halogen lights, as well as the potential for scheduled or automated scenes that best fit into your routine and automation or security scenes. The illumino Switch can be included in multiple Z-Wave automation groups or scenes and a customizable color LED indicates status and helps you find the switch in the dark.
- Z-Wave 700 switch adds remote On/Off control to LED, CFL, incandescent, and halogen lights
- Supports LEDs and CFLs up to 150W, Incandescents and Halogens up to 500W
- Repeats Z-Wave signals up to 492 ft (line of sight) to the closest Z-wave device and repeats Z-Wave network signals
- S2 encryption and SmartStart software make for fast and secure inclusion into your network
- Built-in LED indicates status and location and offers customizable colors
- Suitable for single-pole or multi-pole applications
- Neutral wire required and traveler wire required for 3-way+ applications
- Voice control compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
The Z-Wave illumino Switch supports single-pole or multi-pole applications, and can support up to four add-on switches in 3 or 4-way wiring configurations or up to 5 external switches using your Z-Wave connection and compatible Z-Wave hub. The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Ground, and Neutral. A traveler port is available for 3-way or 4-way wired connections.
Screw or screwless faceplates are compatible with the switch.
Z-Wave 700 Series / Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave 700 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series, Gen7 Z-Wave, or Z-Wave Plus v2. Z-Wave 700 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- Illumino Switch
- Not compatible with low voltage lighting or smart LEDs.
- Requires a compatible Z-Wave controller, sold separately.
- Wallplate not included. Uses standard single-gang wallplate.
Harmonizing The Digital Home
Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZWA038-A
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
- Z-Wave Plus: Yes
- Series 700: Yes
- Repeater: Yes
- Beaming: Yes
- Security Class: S2 auth, S2 unauth, Non-Secure
- SmartStart: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110/120 VAC 50/60Hz
- Max Standby Power: 0.6W
- Continuous Maximum Load:
- 960W LED, CFL, Halogen, Incandescent
- 1/2 HP Motor
- 1800W (15 A) Resistive
- Power Type: Wired
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 8% to 80%.
- Operating Distance: 35m Indoor, 150m Outdoor
- Product Dimensions: 4.13 x 1.8 x 1.57 inches (105 x 46 x 40 mm)
- Product Weight: 0.33 lbs (150g)