Applied Digital ADICON 2500 SECU-16IR IR I/O Module
Used With Ocelot & Leopard II Controllers
Features sixteen switched zones of Infrared output. RS-485 interface for connection to the ADICON network to send an IR output to any zone desired. When used in stand-alone mode, the IR input is amplified and sent to all sixteen output zones. When used with the Ocelot Controller, any combination of output zones can be selected for each IR transmission. IR emitters sold separately.
Home Automation With Applied Digital
Applied Digital manufacturers the power and easy-to-use Adicon collection of home controllers, including the Ocelot programmable standalone controller, the Leopard II touchscreen controller, and the Bobcat single point modules. Choose from a series of add-on modules to customize your Adicon controller.
- I/O: 16 switched zones IR Output (accepts standard IR emitter)
- ADNET: 2 Screw Terminals (up to 14 AWG)
- Power: 2 Screw Terminals (up to 14 AWG)
- Size: 5.5(L) x 3.25(W) x 1.38(H) inches
- Power: 9-16 Volts AC or DC, 200 mA