Applied Digital Ocelot Home Automation Controller
Economical Whole House Control Solution!
Applied Digital’s flagship controller. The Ocelot is a stand-alone controller providing on-board learning IR and X10 control. A real-time clock allows for control based on any time you like, whether it’s time of day, day of week, month, year or any combination. The Ocelot can be connected to any of the ADICON 2500 expansion modules to allow you to automate practically anything.
Automate Home Theaters, Lighting, Security, Sprinkler Control and much more. You are limited only by your imagination! Fire and security monitoring, weather monitoring, CCTV control, telephone interface, lawn and indoor irrigation, utility monitoring, vac control, audio equipment control, home theater control, indoor and outdoor lighting control, aquarium control, swimming pool monitoring and control, drapery control, voice output ... and more ... and more ... and more.
Many ways to use!
- Home theater control
- Indoor/outdoor lighting control
- Fire and security monitoring
- Weather monitoring
- CCTV control
- Telephone interface
- Lawn and indoor irrigation
- Utility monitoring
- HVAC control
- Audio equipment control
- Aquarium control
- Swimming pool monitoring and control
- Drapery control
- And much more.
Connect multiple Ocelots, Leopard IIs, ADICON 2500 Expansion Modules and Bobcat Single Point Sensors for controlling just about anything you can think of. You can also send and receive X10, IR, and transmit ASCII directly from the Ocelot.
You can connect the Ocelot to your computer or use as a stand-alone controller. Setup is simple with the C-Max software, included with purchase.
- Fully programmable, if-then-else control.
- Over 4,000 lines of programmable code.
- Infrared send and receive.
- 2-Way X10.
- RS-485 expansion to a variety of low cost I/O modules.
- On board real time clock allows for allows for events based on timers, time of day, day of week, month and year in any combination you desire!
Comes with our powerful C-Max Control Wizard Software. The ADICON 2500 System is controlled by the FREE C-Max Control Wizard software. Use simple If-Then-Else commands to set up your ADICON 2500 home automation system to do just what you want it to do. Once you’ve completed your program, simply download the code into the controller, disconnect the ADICON 2500 controller from your computer and the system runs completely stand alone.
Adicon 2500 By Applied Digital
The ADICON 2500 is Applied Digital’s popular line of home automation controllers, allowing you to turn any house into a smart home, providing infrared (IR) control for home theaters, sprinkler systems, home or business lighting and much more.
- 6.5"L x 3.75"W x 1.38"H
- RS232 – DB9F with 6’ Cable
- X-10 RJ11 Jack for direct connection to TW-523 or PSC05
- ADNET: 2 Screw Terminals (up to 14 AWG)
- Power: 2 Screw Terminals (up to 14 AWG)
- Infra-Red In – Stereo Jack
- Infra-Red Out – Stereo Jack
- User’s Guide and C-Max Control Wizard Software
- 9 Pin Comms Cable for OCELOT-PC communication
- 25’ cable for TW523 communication (TW523 not included)
- 9-12V @ 200mA power suppl