Applied Digital ADICON 2500 Speak-EZ Module
Economical Whole House Control Solution!
The Speak-Easy module interfaces to the Leopard II or Ocelot controllers to play pre-recorded audio messages. Messages may be recorded using the on-board microphone or any audio line-level device such as a PC soundcard, tape deck, etc. The Speak-Easy has the option of 50 five second messages, 24 ten second messages, or 12 twenty second messages. The Speak-Easy can drive an 8 ohm speaker directly or may be connected to an external audio amplifier.
Note: For best results the power supply used for the Speak Easy should not be used to power any other devices.
Adicon 2500 By Applied Digital
The ADICON 2500 is Applied Digital’s popular line of home automation controllers, allowing you to turn any house into a smart home, providing infrared (IR) control for home theaters, sprinkler systems, home or business lighting and much more.
- Size: 5.5"L x 3.25"W x 1.38"H
- Power: 12 Volts AC, 800 mA.
- Built-in microphone for recording voice messages.
- Audio line input for recording messages from line level sources. (Computer *wav files, stereo, etc.)
- Audio line output for connection to external amplifier.
- Amplified output for direct connection to 8 ohm speakers.
- ADNET: 2 Screw Terminals (up to 14 AWG)
- Power: 2 Screw Terminals (up to 14 AWG)