Minimal Design with Maximum AC Control
Take total control of your home temperature with the ABB-free@home Thermostat. This LCD touchscreen thermostat gives you total control of your indoor environment for optimal comfort. The thermostat works with most environmental control systems and simplifies temperature and humidity control with its intuitive and user friendly design. Built-in light and proximity sensors minimize display time and energy usage to help you save energy and costs.
- Touchscreen thermostat with simple user interface for easy operation
- For either new construction or replacement of existing thermostats (up to six-wire).
- Color-coded curves display operating mode – red for heating and blue for cooling.
- Tap-enabled eco-mode offers energy savings during low use periods
- Optional auto-mode eliminates the need to manually switch between heating and cooling
- Operates with many different heating and air conditioning systems, including conventional, heat pumps, water-based systems and combinations.
- Built-in humidity sensor for use in conjunction with a humidifier/dehumidifier
- Self-adjusting brightness display adapts to the room's light level
The free@home Thermostat's LCD display is easy to read and uses common symbols to avoid confusion on operation.
The ABB thermostat can be installed in a new construction or as a replacement for an existing thermostat. The ABB free@home thermostat can replace existing applications that use up to 6 wires.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not connect the thermostat to voltage above 24V.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #: TH-1.1
- Supported Systems
- Conventional Heating Systems: Natural Gas, Propane, Oil, Electric
- Conventional Air Conditioning Systems: Single and Dual Stage
- Heat Pumps: Air-Based, Geothermal, Electric Auxiliary
- Water Based Systems: Radiators, Underfloor Heating
- Humidity Control: Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers
- Combination Systems: Different Stage Power Types, Water-Based or Air-Based Heating
- Operating Voltage: 24 V AC, 60 Hz
- Wires: AWG18 to AWG22, No stranded wires allowed
- Wireless Transmission Protocol: free@home, 2.400 – 2.483 GHz, meshed
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)