ABB-Welcome IP Video Outdoor Station with Keypad, White
Pre-Assembled Outdoor Station With Keypad For The ABB-Welcome IP System
The ABB Video Outdoor Station with Keypad is a pre-assembled custom outdoor station for the ABB-Welcome IP System, facilitating quicker installation for common applications. The three-module station combines the A/V Module with 720p camera, Keypad Module with 1abc input, Display Module with ID reader, and LAN connectivity into a single component. This configuration allows a visitor to initiate a call with an indoor station/residence by entering a call code or choosing a name in the directory to talk with the resident, while the resident can view visitors through the camera from a video indoor station. It can also unlock a connected door lock with a proximity card/tag.
- Provides two-way communication with indoor stations
- Built-in speaker, microphone, and two door lock terminals
- Activated by indoor station or built-in pushbutton module
- Live video feed viewable on video indoor station(s)
- Installs into an ABB Flush Mounted Box
Unlike analogue ABB-Welcome devices, this device and other ABB-Welcome IP devices do not require their own interconnected cabling. LAN connectivity will allow them to connect to existing LAN network cables and form an independent network within it. This means that separate cabling is not required and new cables do not need to be installed for the installation of an ABB-Welcome IP system.
Audio/Video Module Features:
- HD video streaming (720P) with 130 degree angle
- Super anti-fog coating and in-built heater
- LED indicator for real-time status
- Suitable for the disabled
- Dimensions: 143 x 96 x 28 mm
With a built-in speaker and microphone hidden behind a solid aluminum face, the A/V Module provides two-way communication between guests and residents. An integrated induction loop provides hearing assistance to the partially deaf.
When a visitor uses the touchscreen to initiate a call, the A/V Module's status LEDs will indicate whether the call is successful or if the system is busy. If the call is successful, an LED illuminates. A second LED illuminates when communication is possible, and the third LED illuminates if the resident has remotely unlocked a connected door for the visitor to enter.
Live video feed from the A/V Module's wide-angle camera can be viewed anytime through an ABB Video Indoor Station. Built-in IR lighting ensures you can see clear images even at night, and a built-in heater prevents fog from covering the lens and obscuring your view.
Display Module Features:
- Physical address/logical address calling type
- Opens door by proximity card/tag (DESFire, NFC, or IC)
- Wiegand output available
- Up to 5000 pcs cards can be registered
Keypad with 1abc Input Module Features:
- Brushed stainless steel surface
- Wiegand output available
- Customized passwords are allowed
- Backlight automatically on for visibility at night
- Call guard unit is available
Remote Access Via ABB-Welcome App
Don't miss a visitor when you're away from your home. With the ABB-Welcome App for iOS and Android you have an indoor station always with you. Calls are transferred directly to your mobile device and you can see and hear who is at your door via a Wi-Fi network or remotely on 3G/4G (or higher) networks. Just connect the ABB-Welcome App to your Welcome system via the myABB-LivingSpace account (ABB-Welcome IP Gateway required, part # 83342-500-01).
The ABB Welcome IP Video Outdoor Station, with Keypad (White) is powered by a PoE switch (must meet 802.3af standard, sold separately) and connects to the ABB Smart Access Point Lite (part # SAP/S.3-US, sold separately) via LAN connectivity. After the station is wired into the Door Entry System, it installs into a Flush Mounted Box (sold separately), which then could be flush- or surface-mounted with accessories (sold separately).
- Video/Audio Module
- Display Module
- Keypad with 1abc Input Module
- Station Frame
- Requires a connection to a router (sold separately) and an Internet connection.
- Requires use with a video indoor station, sold separately.
- Installation hardware and printing on nameplate not included.
- Mounting boxes for surface mounting or flush-mounted installation sold separately.
- If using PoE, you need to use PoE standard: 802.3af(-2003), which guarantees that each port on the switch delivers 15.4 Watts per port, enough to power all Welcome IP devices.
- Requires a myABB-LivingSpace account and connection to the ABB-Welcome IP Gateway (part # 83342-500-01) in order to gain remote access with your smartphone via the ABB-Welcome App.
ABB-Welcome IP: Power and Connectivity
Bringing innovative features and design to a new door communication system, ABB-Welcome IP unfolds the true potential of IP technology. It uses the power of LAN connectivity and PoE connections to integrate ABB-Welcome IP devices with other devices, such as IP surveillance cameras, creating one system for all needs. PoE connection makes additional wires needless, making installation easier and quicker.
Depending on available equipment and construction of the building, ABB-Welcome IP devices share the LAN network cables with other systems for exchanging information and providing power to connected ABB-Welcome IP devices. IP gateways can be used when interlacing seperate networks, which is practical when connecting a door system with a home network.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- H81381K-W (ID Card Reader)
- H81382K-W (IC Card Reader)
- Rating Voltage: 24 V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 20-27 V DC
- Rating Current:
- 27 V DC, 455 mA
- 24 V DC, 500 mA
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to 131° F (-40° C to +55° C)
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Size: 2.26 x 1.26 inches (57.8 x 31.9 mm)
- Camera Type: CMOS
- Camera Viewing Angle: 130°
- Resolution Ratio: HD (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Power Supply for Door Opener: 18 V, 4A impulse, max. 250 mA holding
- Floating Output for Door Opener:
- 230 V AC, 3 A
- 30 V DC, 3 A
- Video Codec: H.264
- Audio Codec: G.711
- IP Level: IP 54
- IK Level: IK 07
- Network Connection Standard: IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dimensions: 5.32 x 13.74 x 0.69 inches (135 x 348.9 x 17.6 mm)
- Warranty: 2 Years