ABB-Welcome IP Guard Unit
Security Monitoring Station For ABB-Welcome IP Door Entry Systems
The ABB-Welcome IP Guard Unit is a specialized video indoor station for the ABB-Welcome IP Door Entry System, providing a security monitoring unit perfect for a central location in a home or security guard location. Like standard video indoor stations, the Guard Unit offers audio communication and displays video from system cameras, including any connected IP cameras. Plus, it receives SOS emergency signals from other stations, and it can communicate with any station in the system.
- Provides audio communication with any other station
- Access various services using the intuitive icon menu on the touch screen
- Receives and stores SOS emergency messages from other stations
- Intercept mode reroutes certain calls to this unit (programmable)
- Keeps history log of missed calls for review anytime
When the station rings, simply pick up the handset to answer. The telephone-style, receiving handset provides clear audio communication, allowing you to communicate with IP touch panels, outdoor stations, and other guard units.
The guard unit provides a wide range of functions, including: intercom communication, surveillance from outdoor/gate stations, view history (up to 30 calls can be recorded), call forwarding, emergency unlock, and more.
- ABB-Welcome IP Guard Unit
- If using PoE, you need to use PoE standard: 802.3af(-2003), which guarantees that each port on the switch delivers 15.4 Watts per port, enough to power all ABB-Welcome IP devices.
- The ABB-Welcome IP Guard Unit is only compatible with ABB-Welcome IP devices.
ABB-Welcome IP: Power and Connectivity
Bringing innovative features and design to a new door communication system, ABB-Welcome IP unfolds the true potential of IP technology. It uses the power of LAN connectivity and PoE connections to integrate ABB-Welcome IP devices with other devices, such as IP surveillance cameras, creating one system for all needs. PoE connection makes additional wires needless, making installation easier and quicker.
Depending on available equipment and construction of the building, ABB-Welcome IP devices share the LAN network cables with other systems for exchanging information and providing power to connected ABB-Welcome IP devices. IP gateways can be used when interlacing seperate networks, which is practical when connecting a door system with a home network.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #: H8303
- Rating Voltage: 24 V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 20-27 V DC
- Rating Current:
- 27 V DC, 230 mA
- 24 V DC, 260 mA
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 131°F (-10 °C to +55 °C)
- Display Size: 7 inches
- Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- PoE Standard: IEEE802.3 af
- Network Connection Standard: IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 6.50 x 4.5 inches (265 x 165 x 115 mm)