ABB-Welcome Switch Actuator
Connect 3rd-Party Devices to ABB Door Entry Systems
The ABB Switch Actuator allows you to connect third-party devices, such as an electric door lock or switched light, to your ABB Door Entry System and control them through an indoor station, outdoor station, or Guard Unit. The actuator wires into the desired station (sold separately) and provides two dry contact outputs for wiring in devices.
- Provides two dry contact outputs for switching
- 1 output for lock or light, 1 output for local pushbutton
- 3 modes: extend doorbell, switch on light, door unlock
- Adjustable switching duration for lock or light
- Extend call to a bell or light (switch on for limited time when station is called)
- Manually control a lock or light through a station
- Connect a pushbutton to control the other connected device locally
The ABB Switch Actuator either recesses into a Flush Mounted Box (sold separately) or mounts onto a DIN rail.
NOTE: A local power supply is required for the connected device(s). The actuator does not provide power.
ABB: Power & Productivity for a Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #: M2305
- Operating Temperature: -13° to 131°F (-25° to 55°C)
- Protection: IP30 (with flush-mounted box)
- Single-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 1 mm2
- Fine-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 1 mm2
- Floating Output for Light: 100-240VAC, 3 AX
- Bus Voltage: 30V AC/DC, 3A
- Dimensions: 2.01 x 2.01 x 1.14 inches
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 9 Guard Units per System
- 60 Buildings per System
- 250 Indoor Stations per Building
- 9 Outdoor Stations per Building (including gate and other outdoor stations)
- 2 Locks per Outdoor Station