ABB-Welcome Outdoor Station Flush Mount Box
Mounting Box for ABB Outdoor Stations
Install an outdoor station for your ABB Door Entry System using the ABB Flush Mounted Box. Available in four different sizes, the anodized aluminum box holds either a pre-assembled outdoor station or 1 to 4 individual modules, such as an Audio Module, Pushbutton Module, etc. (sold separately). The box has knockouts in the left, right, bottom, and back sides, allowing you to run wire to the station/module(s).
- Used to mount outdoor stations with one or more modules
- Knockouts in the left, right, bottom, and back for wiring
- Supports flush-mounting or surface-mounting
- Included lanyard tethers one module to box for security
Available Sizes: 1-Gang/Module, 2-Gang/Module, 3-Gang/Module, 4-Gang/Module
The box supports either flush-mounting or surface-mounting. All the required hardware is included for flush-mounting. When surface-mounting, a Rain Hood (sold separately) is needed to protect the installation and create a clean appearance. Furthermore, if you're building a custom station, the box also requires an Aluminum Faceplate (sold separately) to cover the installed modules. The Rain Hood is optional when flush-mounting.
Once the box is mounted, you can easily snap in your station/module(s) and snap on the Faceplate. No screws or tools are required. One module can optionally be tethered to the box for added security using the included lanyard.
- Flush Mounted Box
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: Faceplate and Rain Hood are not included.
ABB: Power & Productivity for a Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 1 Gang: 41021F
- 2 Gang: 41022F
- 3 Gang: 41023F
- 4 Gang: 41024F
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- 1 Gang: 1/1
- 2 Gang: 1/2
- 3 Gang: 1/3
- 4 Gang: 1/4
- 1 Gang: 4.96 x 4.88 x 1.81 inches
- 2 Gang: 7.83 x 4.88 x 1.81 inches
- 3 Gang: 10.71 x 4.88 x 1.81 inches
- 4 Gang: 13.58 x 4.88 x 1.81 inches
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 9 Guard Units per System
- 60 Buildings per System
- 250 Indoor Stations per Building
- 9 Outdoor Stations per Building (including gate and other outdoor stations)
- 2 Locks per Outdoor Station