ABB-Welcome Camera Module
Outdoor Station Module for ABB Door Entry Systems
View who's at your door through your ABB Door Entry System by including the ABB Camera Module in your custom outdoor station. The live video feed from this wide-angle camera can be viewed anytime through a video indoor station (sold separately). Built-in IR lighting ensures you can see clear images even at night, and a built-in heater prevents fog from covering the lens and obscuring your view. Furthermore, the camera's scratch-resistant and fire-resistant finish helps prevent vandalism. It's the perfect solution for adding another layer of security to your ABB system.
- Wide-angle camera with manual view adjustment
- Live video feed viewable on video indoor station(s)
- Built-in IR lighting provides clear night vision
- Temporarily disable lighting for discreet surveillance
- Supports either PAL or NTSC video signals
- Installs into an ABB Flush Mounted Box
As an outdoor station module, the ABB Camera Module connects to the System Controller (sold separately) using two wires, and installs into an ABB Flush Mounted Box (sold separately) at the size of your choosing. The module should ideally be combined with at least an audio module (sold separately) in a multi-gang box. Once your box size is chosen, a same-size ABB Aluminum Faceplate is required to finish the custom-built outdoor station.
After the module is wired into the Door Entry System, it simply snaps into the box, and the faceplate snaps over it onto the box. The box can be flush- or surface-mounted with accessories.
NOTE: Requires 2-wire connection to a System Controller, sold separately. Also requires use with a video indoor station, sold separately. Installation hardware not included.
About the ABB Door Entry System
Also known as the "Welcome" system, the Door Entry System is a first-of-its-kind modular intercom and access control system that offers one flexible solution for any intercom and entry security application. Customizable, nearly endlessly scalable, and easy to install, the system is perfect for any building, from a small single-family home to a huge residential complex.
- Complete intercom and access control solution for any building
- One system supports up to 60 buildings and 250 stations per building
- Connections require only 2 wires for ultra-flexible installations
- Standard range up to 1,968 feet (600 m), extends with power boosters
- Free mobile apps for iOS and Android provide remote intercom access
- No fees required to enable Internet connection – ABB provides servers
- Modular outdoor stations allow easy customization and repairs
- Pre-assembled outdoor stations facilitate quick installation for standard applications
- Optionally install ABB indoor stations and/or use mobile devices as indoor stations
- Indoor stations optionally support door strike release for remote unlocking
- Optionally select indoor stations with built-in induction loops for hearing aid users
How to Build Your System
Every ABB Door Entry System needs at least two components: a System Controller (either standard or mini) and an Audio Module (any variation). With these two foundational components, the system can be expanded and customized as needed. Additional system components may include:
- Custom Modular Outdoor Stations
- Audio Module (speaker/mic, with or without pushbuttons)
- Pushbutton Module (with or without built-in card reader)
- Keypad Module (with or without built-in card reader)
- Display Module with Built-In Card Reader
- Camera Module
- Nameplate Module
- Pre-Assembled Outdoor Stations
- Hands-Free Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Handset Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Guard Unit (specialized station for security monitoring)
- Mobile Devices (requires Telephone Gateway and/or IP Gateway)
- Telephone Gateway (for integrating mobile or landline phones)
- IP Gateway (for enabling remote Internet access)
- Switch Actuator (for relay control)
- Camera Interface (for connecting third-party analog cameras)
- Elevator Lift Control Relay Module (for elevator/floor access control)
Other accessories are also available for installation and connection. Most notably, in order to build a custom modular outdoor station, you will need to select the modules you wish to include in the station, and then match the number of modules to the appropriate size Flush-Mounted Box and Faceplate. (Flush-mounted boxes support optional surface-mounting in addition to flush-mounting. When surface-mounting, a Rain Hood is also required; only optional when surface-mounting.) The screwless, snap-on design of both outdoor and indoor stations makes installation a breeze.
Easy Planning with ABB Configurator
The ABB website provides an intuitive online configuration tool to help you with system planning. Use this free tool to map out a unique system perfect for yourself or your client.
ABB: Power & Productivity for a Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Video camera with large detection angle (H 86°, V 67°, D 104°)
- Manual mechanical adjustment (H ± 15°, V ± 15°)
- Optional to connect 1 additional output inside the video indoor station
- Manufacturer Part #: M251021C
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- Protection: Waterproof: IP54; Vandal-proof: IK 07
- Bus Voltage: 20-30VDC
- Dimensions: 2.83 x 3.82 x 1.61 inches
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 9 Guard Units per System
- 60 Buildings per System
- 250 Indoor Stations per Building
- 9 Outdoor Stations per Building (including gate and other outdoor stations)
- 2 Locks per Outdoor Station