ABB-Welcome Basic 4.3" Video Hands-Free Indoor Station
Video Indoor Station for ABB Door Entry Systems
As the most simple of the ABB video indoor stations, the ABB Basic 4.3-Inch Video Hands-Free Indoor Station provides convenient audio communication with outdoor station in your ABB Door Entry System, as well as other hands-free indoor stations (room-to-room). It also displays video from system cameras. With only one button, this model omits the myriad of buttons and the photo storage function that are present in more advanced video indoor stations. It's perfect for locations where such advanced functionality just isn't needed.
- Provides audio communication with outdoor stations
- 4.3" color screen displays video from system cameras
- Supports room-to-room communication
- Offers 5 different ringtones for various call sources
- Programmable button for room-to-room or call guard unit
The station makes it easy to know what's going on with your system. You can choose up to five different ringtones to differentiate between various sources of incoming calls, such as your main outdoor station vs your Guard Unit.
The ABB Video Handset Indoor Station connects to the System Controller (sold separately) using two wires, and surface-mounts to the wall using its screw holes. Multiple indoor stations may be daisy-chained together.
Please note, in order to distribute video to multiple video indoor stations, a Video Distributor is required (model M2304, sold separately).
NOTE: Requires 2-wire connection to a System Controller, sold separately. Also requires use with at least one outdoor station that includes an audio module, and at least one camera to provide video. Installation hardware not included. For indoor use only.
About the ABB Door Entry System
Also known as the "Welcome" system, the Door Entry System is a first-of-its-kind modular intercom and access control system that offers one flexible solution for any intercom and entry security application. Customizable, nearly endlessly scalable, and easy to install, the system is perfect for any building, from a small single-family home to a huge residential complex.
- Complete intercom and access control solution for any building
- One system supports up to 60 buildings and 250 stations per building
- Connections require only 2 wires for ultra-flexible installations
- Standard range up to 1,968 feet (600 m), extends with power boosters
- Free mobile apps for iOS and Android provide remote intercom access
- No fees required to enable Internet connection – ABB provides servers
- Modular outdoor stations allow easy customization and repairs
- Pre-assembled outdoor stations facilitate quick installation for standard applications
- Optionally install ABB indoor stations and/or use mobile devices as indoor stations
- Indoor stations optionally support door strike release for remote unlocking
- Optionally select indoor stations with built-in induction loops for hearing aid users
How to Build Your System
Every ABB Door Entry System needs at least two components: a System Controller (either standard or mini) and an Audio Module (any variation). With these two foundational components, the system can be expanded and customized as needed. Additional system components may include:
- Custom Modular Outdoor Stations
- Audio Module (speaker/mic, with or without pushbuttons)
- Pushbutton Module (with or without built-in card reader)
- Keypad Module (with or without built-in card reader)
- Display Module with Built-In Card Reader
- Camera Module
- Nameplate Module
- Pre-Assembled Outdoor Stations
- Hands-Free Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Handset Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Guard Unit (specialized station for security monitoring)
- Mobile Devices (requires Telephone Gateway and/or IP Gateway)
- Telephone Gateway (for integrating mobile or landline phones)
- IP Gateway (for enabling remote Internet access)
- Switch Actuator (for relay control)
- Camera Interface (for connecting third-party analog cameras)
- Elevator Lift Control Relay Module (for elevator/floor access control)
Other accessories are also available for installation and connection. Most notably, in order to build a custom modular outdoor station, you will need to select the modules you wish to include in the station, and then match the number of modules to the appropriate size Flush-Mounted Box and Faceplate. (Flush-mounted boxes support optional surface-mounting in addition to flush-mounting. When surface-mounting, a Rain Hood is also required; only optional when surface-mounting.) The screwless, snap-on design of both outdoor and indoor stations makes installation a breeze.
Easy Planning with ABB Configurator
The ABB website provides an intuitive online configuration tool to help you with system planning. Use this free tool to map out a unique system perfect for yourself or your client.
ABB: Power & Productivity for a Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Floor-call function: a connected button functions as a floor-call button, all indoor stations with the same address trigger a floor call
- Different bell tones for door-call and floor-call
- Ringtone can be fixed or cycled
- Manufacturer Part #: M22344-W
- Display Resolution: 480 x 272
- Display Size: 4.3 inches (10.92 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 131°F (-10° to 55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- Protection: IP30
- Single-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 0.75 mm2
- Fine-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 0.75 mm2
- Bus Voltage: 20-30V
- Dimensions: 5.39 x 6.1 x 0.94 inches
- Approvals: CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 9 Guard Units per System
- 60 Buildings per System
- 250 Indoor Stations per Building
- 9 Outdoor Stations per Building (including gate and other outdoor stations)
- 2 Locks per Outdoor Station