weBoost Home Complete 5G Signal Booster Kit, Large-Size Home
Boost 4G/3G Devices Across Your Home
Strengthen the wireless cellular connection in your home with the weBoost Home Complete 5G Signal Booster Kit, Large-Size Home. This signal booster kit amplifies the wireless signals of your cellular network to provide ample wireless connectivity across a large sized home or medium sized property up to 7,500 square feet. This DIY kit includes everything you need to boost cell service and increase data speeds for 5G/4G LTE/3G devices at home. The Signal Booster Kit is FCC certified and compatible with all major U.S. cell carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and more.
- Increases 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G data speeds and signal range within a local area
- Covers up to 7,500 sq. ft., depending on outside signal conditions, reliably affects between 2,000 to 6,000 sq. ft
- Provides up to +72 dB of gain, with 24 dBm uplink and 12 dBm downlink
- Can install multiple antennas and accessories for further increased signal strength
- LEDs indicate device and connectivity status
How It Works
weBoost signal boosters are small, bi-directional devices that deliver service levels consistent with what would be expected in areas of high cell network coverage.
- Reception and Transmission: The outside antenna receives the cellular signal from the cell tower and passes it along to the signal booster. The signal's strength is boosted and sent to the inside antenna which broadcasts the enhanced cellular signals to the surrounding area. Cellular devices in the area can then operate using the improved signal, and the process functions in reverse when cellular devices transmits back to the cellular network.
- Compatible Cell Carriers: This weBoost model amplifies voice, text, and 3G/4G LTE/5G signals for all major U.S. cellular carrier networks: AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile.
The weBoost Home Complete 5G Signal Booster Kit is designed for DIY installation. Also included is a flat-window cable for drill-free installation. The interior antenna can be mounted horizontally or vertically upon a wall or placed on a flat surface with its built-in kickstand. The exterior antenna may be pole mounted or wall mounted, but the antenna must be pointed at the nearest cellular tower regardless. To find the nearest cell tower, a third party app such as Open Signal may be required if you do not know or see where the nearest tower is located.
The signal amplifier and the interior antenna must be placed at least 24 feet apart. Additionally, both antennas must be at least 50 feet horizontally or 20 feet vertically apart from each other for optimal performance.
Once the antennas and signal amplifiers are installed, connect them with the included cables, plug in the system, and test the signal strength once the amplifier's LEDs indicate it is operational.
- Cell Phone Amplifier/Repeater
- Inside Panel Antenna
- Outside Directional Antenna
- Power Supply
- 60' & 75' Low Loss RG11 (75 ohm) Cable
- Outside Antenna Mounting Bracket
- Wall Mount Bracket w/3M Strips
- (15) Cable Mounting Clips
- Installation Guide
- Effective coverage area depends on quality of outside signal and internal building materials.
- Additional antenna bundles (sold separately) may be required depending on the size and composition of the building you wish to install the kit into.
- This device must be registered with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent before use. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider before activating this device.
IMPORTANT NOTE: weBoost products are not available to ship outside the U.S.
weBoost: Stay Connected
weBoost is forging a new path in cellular communications – introducing the world to premium signal boosting solutions that offer the easiest, most flexible way to stay connected. Formerly known as Wilson Electronics, weBoost facilitates uninterrupted cellular communications wherever you go – in your home, while driving, and at work. A global leader in the wireless communication industry, weBoost signal boosting solutions are FCC and IC certified.
- Manufacturer Part #: 470145
- UPC: 811815029489
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700 MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 2: 1900 MHz
- Max Gain: 72 dB
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Power: 110-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20W
- Connectors: F-Female
- Dimensions: 8.25 x 6 x 2.4 inches
- Weight: 1.55 lbs
- Certifications: FCC
- Warranty: 2 Years