evolve Single Function Showerhead + Shower Start TSV3
Save Hot Water, Energy, and Money
Save hot water, energy, and money when you warm up your showers with the Evolve Single Function Showerhead + Shower Start TSV3. This showerhead includes an integrated ShowerStart® TSV3 (Thermostatic Shut-off Valve) to automatically slow down water flow to a drip when the water temperature reaches 95° F (35° C). When you get into the shower, simply pull the cord on the showerhead to allow water to run normally. The Showerhead will automatically reset itself for your next shower after you shut off water flow to it. This automated feature saves precious hot water from being wasted before you jump in the shower, which also saves you money on your energy and water bills.
- Integrated ShowerStart® TSV3 prevents hot water waste during shower warm up
- Stops water flow when temperature reaches 95°F and resumes flow when cord is pulled
- Integrated screen filter ensures cleaner water for your shower
- WaterSense certified full-body spray pattern with 54 rub-clean anti-clog rubber spray nozzles for easy cleaning
- Designed for water pressure installations of 30 psi or higher
- Attaches to shower arms with 1/2-inch NPT male fittings
The ShowerStart TSV3 can be easily installed onto your shower pipe. Stretch plumber's tape the screw threads on the shower pipe to create a solid seal. Tighten the ShowerStart TSV3 by turning it clockwise into position. Finally, apply plumber's tape over any exposed threads and tighten the shower head onto the TSV3.
The Single Function Showerhead easily installs onto your shower pipe by rotating it clockwise into position. Before installing the showerhead, wrap plumber's tape tightly around the screw threads on the shower pipe to create a watertight seal to prevent leakage.
- Showerhead with ShowerStart TSV3
- Removable Lanyard
- Plumbers Tape
NOTE: The ShowerStart TSV3 is not an anti-scald device: Lower water heater to a maximum of 120° F (49° C). Always resume water flow and check water temperature before entering shower. Tankless systems require a minimum flow rate to produce hot water. When this product is used with some tankless systems a brief, yet noticeable change in the shower's temperature may occur shortly after resuming the shower's normal flow.
Experience The Luxury Of Convenient Conservation
Utilizing the unique, patent-pending ShowerStart technology, Evolve products allow you to continue multitasking – only now you're saving water instead of wasting it. Evolve showerheads and adapters do this by stopping the flow to a trickle when the water reaches a comfortable 95 degrees. This way your hot water is no longer running down the drain while you're away from the shower. Using an Evolve showerhead or adapter can save a yearly average of 2,700 gallons of water, the fossil-fueled energy it takes to heat it – and up to $75 off your utility bill.
- Manufacturer Part #: EV3014-CP150-SB
- Spray face diameter: 3.25 inches. Length: 3.6 inches
- ShowerStart TSV3: 2.52 L x 2.14 W inches (67mm L x 54mm W)
- Lanyard: 12 inches (L)
- Showerhead: 9 ounces
- ShowerStart TSV: 2 ounces
- Approvals: WaterSense & Uniform Plumbing Codes (cUPC): IAPMO, IGC 244-2007a & ASME A112.18.1-2011/CSA B125.1-11
- Approvals: UPC
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited