Yale Z-Wave Plus Assure Push Button Keypad Lever Lock, Gen5
Smart Leverset With Keypad & Keyhole
The Yale Z-Wave Plus Assure Push Button Keypad Lever Lock adds the assurance of increased home security to any door in your home. Part of Yale's Real Living series, this electronic, motorized keypad lever lock provides a hard-button, tamper-resistant keypad that locks/unlocks the door when a valid passcode is entered. The lever can also be locked/unlocked with a standard turnkey or via Z-Wave Plus, by integrating this Z-Wave lock into your Z-Wave network (optional), you can make your home even smarter with wireless capabilities.
- Lock/unlock 3 different ways: code, key, or Z-Wave
- Backlit keypad for night time code entry
- Enable/disable auto-relocking for custom security
- One-Touch locking with a press of the Yale logo
- Simple Z-Wave enrollment with the push of a button
- Certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 and fully gasketed
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
The Yale Z-Wave Plus Assure Push Button Keypad Lever Lock can be used standalone for simple coded entry and turnkey operation, or you may enroll it into a Z-Wave network to enable remote notifications and scene integration. (In this model, the Z-Wave Plus module is included as a plug-in, removable component.)
When used alone, the keypad supports up to 25 user codes total (4-8 digits each). When used with a Z-Wave system, it supports up to 250 codes. Like a traditional leverset, the Yale lever keypad also has an indoor thumb-turn lock for fast indoor locking/unlocking.
Increase Your Home's Intelligence with Z-Wave
For Z-Wave smart home users, the keypad comes with an optional Z-Wave Plus Network Module, allowing integration into your Z-Wave network. Once integrated, it gains additional features including:
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Trigger other Z-Wave devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Lock/unlock lever keypad remotely via Z-Wave
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
- Receive text or email messages with pre-programmed alerts
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
Designed for use with standard interior or exterior doors that have a single-bore hole, the keypad lever lock installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick. All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a single-bore hole door 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Suitable for right-handed or left-handed operation
- Motorized latch bolt moves in/out to unlock/lock
The keypad lever lock is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. This Yale lock comes equipped with a Z-Wave Plus Network Module that easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
Programming is accomplished either at the lock via the keypad, or through your Z-Wave system controller.
- Push Button Keypad Lever Lock
- Two Academy Style Levers
- Z-Wave Plus Network Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- (2) Keys
- Mounting Hardware
- Door Template
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Compatible with single-bore hole doors only.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- YRL216-ZW2-0BP: Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- YRL216-ZW2-605: Polished Brass
- YRL216-ZW2-619: Satin Nickel
- YRL216-ZW2-P05: Lifetime Brass
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave Plus (908.4 MHz)
- Max. User Codes: Standalone: 25 user codes; With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keyway: KW-1; 5 Pin Brass Cylinder
- Keys Quantity: 2
- Handing: Reversible right or left
- Battery: 4 x AA batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: approx. 1 year
- Door Specs:
- 2-1/8" Face Bore, 1" Edge Bore
- 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches
- Exterior: 6-3/4 (H) x 2-9/16 (W) x 2-7/16 (D) inches
- Interior: 6-3/8 (H) x 2-3/4 (W) x 3 (D) inches
- Strike: 1-1/8 x 2 3/4 inches; RC (Round Corner)
- Latch: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Adjustable
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" RC (Round Corner)
- Leverset Temperature Range:
- Outside: -22° to 140° F (-30° to 60° C)
- Inside: 5° to 158° F (-15° to 70° C)
- Storage: -40° to 185° F (-40° to 85° C)
- Battery Temperature Range: 14° to 131° F (-10° to 55° C)
- Certifications: FCC, IC, ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics, Lifetime Limited for Finish/Mechanical