Winland Temperature Sensor, Ultra-Low, Stainless Steel (White)
For Use With Winland EnviroAlert Consoles
The Winland Temperature Sensor, Ultra-Low, Stainless Steel (White) connects to an EnviroAlert console to monitor extremely low temperatures ranging from -112 to 32°F (-80 to 0°C). It consists of a stainless steel thermistor probe with sturdy steel housing and a 23-inch cable lead for versatile placement.
- Compatible with EnviroAlert EA800, EnviroAlert EA800-IP, and EA-WMFS
- Sensing range from -112 to 32°F (-80 to 0°C)
- Suitable for monitoring cold storage, food production, vaccine storage, etc.
NOTE: Do not put EnviroAlert consoles or wireless sensors in freezer/cooler. Use wired probe.
Innovation From Winland
Winland Electronics is an industry leader in critical condition monitoring solutions. Products including EnviroAlert, WaterBug, TempAlert and more are designed inhouse to monitor critical conditions for industries including health/medical, grocery/food service, commercial/industrial, as well as agriculture and residential. Proudly made in the USA, Winland products are compatible with any hard wire or wireless alarm system and are distributed worldwide.
- Sensing Range: -112 to 32°F (-80 to 0°C)
- Compatible Models: EnviroAlert EA800, EnviroAlert EA800-ip, EA-WMFS
- Probe Length: 3.65 inches (9.71 mm)
- Probe Diameter: 0.25 inches (6.35 mm)
- Cable Lead: 23 inches (58 m); Extends up to 1,000 feet (305 m) using 22-18 AWG twisted pair
- Weight: 0.8 ounces (22.68 grams)
- Approvals: CE, RoHS WEEE