Winland EnviroAlert 2 Zones Digital Environmental Monitoring Alarm, 12VDC
Multi-Zone Coverage From Water, Temperature & Humidity
This advanced monitoring and alarm device provides precise monitoring of critical environments by utilizing an on-board temperature sensor or attaching any one of the remote temperature, humidity and water sensing probes. Receive dual zone coverage from simultaneous operation of the local and remote sensors. If either zone being monitored deviates from the preset limits, a relay output sends a signal to an appropriate warning system.
Ideally suited for applications including: coolers, freezers, computer rooms, greenhouses, cell tower sites, laundry rooms, basement sump wells, etc.
- Defrost time delay up to 120 minutes
- Easy to read large LCD display
- Eight event alarm memory with time and date
- Auxiliary output relay for local audible alarm
- Auxiliary alarm silence feature with 10 minute timer
- Each zone has offset calibration adjustment
- Temperature and humidity Hi / Lo set points
- Output relays can be configured to be initially energized or de-energized
- Tamper proof lock setting
- Snap fit mounting base with main housing for easy access
- Plug in terminal strip connectors for easier wire termination
- Zones being monitored are displayed every few seconds
- Each Zone can be configured with:
- Display F°, C°, % (Humidity) or Water Drop icon
- Zone configuration retained in memory if power is lost
Innovation From Winland
Winland Electronics is an industry leader in critical condition monitoring solutions. Products including EnviroAlert, WaterBug, TempAlert and more are designed inhouse to monitor critical conditions for industries including health/medical, grocery/food service, commercial/industrial, as well as agriculture and residential. Proudly made in the USA, Winland products are compatible with any hard wire or wireless alarm system and are distributed worldwide.
- Dimensions: 6.0" x 4.75" x 1.25"
- Weight: .55 lb
- Lo and Hi Limit Adjust Range: -58° to 299° F
- Input Voltage: 12 VDC @ < 120mA
- Remote sensor inputs: 1
- On-Board sensor: 1
- Unit Operating Range: +32° to 122° F
- Alarm Outputs: 2 – SPDT Relays (Configurable)
- Auxiliary Audible Alarm Output: 1 – SPDT Relays (Non-configurable)
- Case Material: ABS