WaterCop Leak Stop+
Add Automatic Flood Prevention to Your Water Line
The WaterCop Leak Stop+ System is an automated flood prevention kit that seals your water line when excess liquid is detected within a designated area inside your home, saving your property from water damage and flooding. This motorized water shut-off system works around the clock, protecting your home from possible water damage and alerting you as soon as excess liquid is detected. A built-in RJ45 port allows for integration with WaterCop optional parts or inclusion into an existing home automation or security system. This system consists of a brass ball valve, electric control box, two moisture sensors, and power supply.
- Motorized water shut-off valve stops water flow upon detection of a leak
- Wired flood sensors detect water to monitor leak-prone areas
- Motorized valve shuts off water when sensors are triggered, or by manual button operation
- Color-coded LED indicates current valve position
- Optionally integrates into a security/automation system
The waterproof actuator motors mount onto a designated water line, upstream of the appliance or area you choose to monitor. The electric control box must plug into a standard outlet in order to operate. Place the two sensor probes in the area where water would first accumulate if a leak occurs.
When water is detected, the sensor signals the control box to close the valve. If the WaterCop Leak Stop+ System is connected to a third party automation or security network, it can send alerts to the network controller when leaks are detected.
About the WaterCop System
The WaterCop® System is designed to detect leaks at predetermined locations to help reduce the chances of major water damage.
WaterCop offers homeowners many benefits:
- Added property protection and peace of mind
- Potential insurance savings (discounts or credits)
- Integration with home security and automation systems
- 24/7 protection and conservation while you're home or away
Flood damage and losses related to plumbing problems can lead to higher home insurance costs and possibly the loss of affordable coverage altogether. The WaterCop system, when properly installed and maintained, offers a proven method to effectively reduce the chance of catastrophic flooding related to plumbing.
WaterCop Systems are ideal protection for:
- Single-family or multi-family residences
- Vacation homes and villas
- Rental homes and apartments
- Senior living homes and centers
- Laundry businesses
The WaterCop System is composed of three basic parts:
- WaterCop Electric Actuator Motor, the main system control unit.
- Ball valve, connected to the Electric Actuator Motor, automatically turns off your water supply when any flood sensor detects water.
- Flood sensors, which detect water from a leak or overflow, house a wireless radio transmitter that sends a signal to the WaterCop Motor to turn off your water supply.
How The System Works
Flood sensors constantly monitor their selected areas for accumulating moisture. When a leak is detected, a sensor sends a signal to the WaterCop motor, instructing it to close the valve to shut off the water supply to the home. Once shut, the WaterCop valve will remain closed until it is manually reset.
Where to Use WaterCop:
- Kitchen: dishwashers, refrigerators, icemakers
- Bathroom: toilets, bathtubs, showers
- Water Heaters
- Washing Machines
- Spigots, Sinks
- Actuator Motor
- Brass Ball Valve
- (2) 10ft Flood Sensors
- 120 VAC Adapter
NOTE: Leak Stop+ does not operate with other WaterCop® wireless sensors. SmartConnect sold separately.
Stop Damaging Water Leaks
WaterCop automatic water shut-off systems automatically turn off the water when a leak has been detected. This effectively reduces the chance of water damage due to common plumbing problems. WaterCop Systems are activated by flood sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. WaterCop systems provide homeowners with added control benefits and peace of mind. Maintain a smarter home and install a WaterCop today!
- Manufacturer Part #:
- WCLSLFB 1/2 : 0.5 In.
- WCLSLFB 3/4 : 0.75 In.
- WCLSLFB 1 : 1 In.
- WCLSLFB 1 1/4 : 1.25 In.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Ambient Temperature: 35 to 105 degrees F (1.67 to 40.5 degrees C)
- Voltage: 12 VDC 1 phase, (includes 115 V wall transformer and 20' cord)
- Valve: NSF/ANSI 372* approved lead-free, full port brass
- Approvals: NSF/ANSI 372 Certified Lead Free
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited