VMP Hinged Wall Bracket
Easily Access the Back of Components
The VMP Hinged Wall Bracket allows you to mount electronic components, while maintaining easy access to the back of the components. The bracket can be attached either to a standard 19" equipment rack, or directly to a wall. It’s perfect for small rack-mount applications in residential settings, such as your home theater.
- Mounts components to an equipment rack or wall
- Hinges provide access to back of components
- Opens from the left- or right-hand side
- Powder coat finish resists static/current flow
- Compatible with standard 19" racks
Available Sizes: 1U or 2U
- Hinged Wall Bracket
- Mounting Screws
Install With Confidence
VMP mounting systems hang easily from walls or ceilings and are specially designed for maximum tilt and swivel capacity. This flexibility and rotating capability creates easy viewing from any angle. VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel with a scratch resistant powder coat finish. They offer load capacities of up to 300 pounds, adjust to fit most televisions and monitors, and have been vigorously tested for safety. Many models are UL listed for extra safety and durability. VMP mounting systems include everything needed to assemble a complete mount, in one box, and require no special tools.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 1U: ER-HWB1
- 2U: ER-HWB2
- Finish: Black powder coat
- 1U: 19.4(W) x 4.06(H) x 1.75(D) inches
- 2U: 19.5(W) x 3.8(H) x 3.5(D) inches
- 1U: 1.04 pounds
- 2U: 2.12 pounds
- Warranty: "Forever Warranty"